Saudi Council of Engineers - certificates attestation time

dear i have to transfer on company i am on student iqama and company told me they will gave me engineer title..but my engineering degree is only attested by hec,mofa,uni pakistan..will it be issue regarding SCE registration and also company gave me letter after transfer for SCE registration?..kindly reply

regards

naseer_babar110 wrote:

dear i have to transfer on company i am on student iqama and company told me they will gave me engineer title..but my engineering degree is only attested by hec,mofa,uni pakistan..will it be issue regarding SCE registration and also company gave me letter after transfer for SCE registration?..kindly reply

regards

Dear as per my knowledge there is no need of degree attestation from saudi counslate of home country as SCE has their own channel to verify the documents. so just upload the same degree and see result. Hope it will satisfy you.

@ sakhawati Ali sir guide me please who will process this letter for change of profession that  i received from SCE? Is my company liason officer will process this or me personally to change my profession? Or it is automatically change my profession in iqama after the renewal of my Iqama? Please give me an advice thanks

thanks dear..and company should gave me letter stating engineer and date of joining before transfer or after ?

I just check my account today im on my 4th stage my 3rd stage is already green. but i dont know what is written in stage 4 of my SCE processing. somebody knows what is the meaning of arabic language written in stage 4? pls translate it. Thanks

eanebar wrote:

@ sakhawati Ali sir guide me please who will process this letter for change of profession that  i received from SCE? Is my company liason officer will process this or me personally to change my profession? Or it is automatically change my profession in iqama after the renewal of my Iqama? Please give me an advice thanks

yes dear only your company mandoob can get revised iqama. otherwise upon renewal automatically will change with new one.

Dear shaqawat

I have registered in SCE and paid 500+750 also...two days back...
When can I print certificates from online is it possible or not
Reply me

askar1003 wrote:

Dear shaqawat

I have registered in SCE and paid 500+750 also...two days back...
When can I print certificates from online is it possible or not
Reply me

Yes you can print now only some letters. Please check in your SCE account..

Yes I checked it but the pages are empty
Really confused dear pls help me in this regard
Shall I send me my username and password

Dear everyone

i check my SCE account today its all green now until to 5 steps and there is a message on my workspace written like this (​ Dear Engineer, your membership is valid until 2017-02-18 to view your Profile please click here). is my application already approved? and where can i get my SCE certificate and  ID? should i go to SCE office to get my SCE certificate and ID? please if anyone knows this matter kindly give me a reply. Thanks in advance

Dear everyone

i check my SCE account today its all green now until to 5 steps and there is a message on my workspace written like this (​ Dear Engineer, your membership is valid until 2017-02-18 to view your Profile please click here). is my application already approved? and where can i get my SCE certificate and  ID? should i go to SCE office to get my SCE certificate and ID? please if anyone knows this matter kindly give me a reply. Thanks in advance

@ Sakhawat Ali

you mean to say eventhough i'll not go to Ministry of Labor or Jawazat, it will automatically change my profession in Iqama with engineer? because my iqama will expired after 2 months and my SCE application i guess approved because when i check today my workspace account i saw a message like this (​ Dear Engineer, your membership is valid until 2017-02-18 to view your Profile please click here} where can i get my Certificate & ID? should i go to SCE office to get my Certificate & ID? Please i need your advice. thanks

eanebar wrote:

Dear everyone

Dear if you work in company then your id card and certificate automaticaly come to your office address from SCE. but if you are in hurry and want to get your self then you will have to visit to Exit 8A. they will give you no problem.
Best of luck  :top:

Including ID i can get it in their SCE office? Thanks alot for all your reply

eanebar wrote:

Including ID i can get it in their SCE office? Thanks alot for all your reply

yes dear including id card...

when we get SCE membership..will jawazat/maktab amal check degree for profession change or simply se the SCE card ?

naseer_babar110 wrote:

when we get SCE membership..will jawazat/maktab amal check degree for profession change or simply se the SCE card ?

Nothing they see. They see just are your data updated online from SCE in yaqeen and jawazat!!!
I have renewed my iqama without SCE ID card and certificate.

thanks dear..my transfer is under process since 40 days...from student to company...they sign contract and taken passport origional and papers...i told them gave me letter for SCE registration but they refuse and told me that first u have to come under company sponsorship then we will give you letter..i am confused and afraid..why they are delaying :(

Thanks god after 19 days of waiting I've  got my SCE certificate & ID this morning in SCE office.

Dear
It took only 19 days for u to get certificate after registration?

Dear sirs,
Please I need an advice. I applied for electrical engineer position in my current company but my problem is the job position that has written in my Iqama is PLUMBER ASST.but I have my red ribbon with me because I am a graduate of BS Electrical Engineering in the Philippines. my company is one of the contractor in Saudi Aramco. but I want to register in SAUDI COUNCIL OF ENGINEERS but the big thing that bother me is that the job position written in my IQAMA is PLUMBER ASST. is it possible that I can still apply for the said registration. and also I want to clarify regarding this requirements.     Introduction letter from the current employer, stating therein the field of work and date of appointment.   
    Statement of work experience in a letter from the employer (for applicants who are government employees).
    Statement of work experience in a letter from the employer attested by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (for applicants from the private sector).
    Work experience certificates attested and endorsed by competent authorities (for applicants who have gained outside the Kingdom). 
    Certificates of participating in training sessions, symposiums and seminars etc.
.Thank you very much

redillarandy wrote:

Dear sirs,
Please I need an advice. I applied for electrical engineer position in my current company but my problem is the job position that has written in my Iqama is PLUMBER ASST.but I have my red ribbon with me because I am a graduate of BS Electrical Engineering in the Philippines. my company is one of the contractor in Saudi Aramco. but I want to register in SAUDI COUNCIL OF ENGINEERS but the big thing that bother me is that the job position written in my IQAMA is PLUMBER ASST. is it possible that I can still apply for the said registration. and also I want to clarify regarding this requirements.     Introduction letter from the current employer, stating therein the field of work and date of appointment.   
    Statement of work experience in a letter from the employer (for applicants who are government employees).
    Statement of work experience in a letter from the employer attested by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (for applicants from the private sector).
    Work experience certificates attested and endorsed by competent authorities (for applicants who have gained outside the Kingdom). 
    Certificates of participating in training sessions, symposiums and seminars etc.
.Thank you very much

Yes Dear you can register with SCE. and you will be need of introduction letter from your company stating your position in company and start date but i am not sure that you will be need of any training certificate or experience letter. i was just upload my degree, authorisation letter, degree translation into arabic,my iqama copy, passport copy, and trscript. it's requirment for pakistan. So please check requirment for phillpine.

dear degree arabic translation also mandetory ?

naseer_babar110 wrote:

dear degree arabic translation also mandetory ?

yes dear it's mandetory and chamber of commerece also both for company introduction letter and degree arabic translation.

@RedilRandy..

Gandang Araw Sir!

You have to refer to the contract you have signed with the company. Afaik, The contract is accredited by the chamber of commerce and by the Ministry of Labor.

Please note that one of the requirements for an Engineer to get an Iqama (or renewed for some) under the new ruling, you need to be accredited by SCE. Otherwise in your case, perhaps your contract tells you that your job is not an Engineering position.

As you've mentioned:      Introduction letter from the current employer, stating therein the field of work and date of appointment.    <--- This is actually a copy of your contract (most likely a scan copy where company's stamp and signatures are present).

Regards,
Erald

thank you very much. I guess we have almost the same requirements we just differ on the TOR or CAV for Filipino engrs.

Thank you very much sir. it means they did not declare my status to jawazat office.

redillarandy wrote:

thank you very much. I guess we have almost the same requirements we just differ on the TOR or CAV for Filipino engrs.

Actually SCE accreditation process applies the same for all Sir.  I got denied once due to poor resolution copy of my documents, but nonetheless it's an easy process as long as you follow their steps carefully and you have all your documents ready with you.

In your case, perhaps you can ask your company and your agency (if applicable), why there was a change in your job position (perhaps a "contract-switching" case).. Since you claimed that you applied for an Electrical Engineering position back in our country.

My best of luck to you Sir.

and dear even degree is not attested by saudi embassy /culture  chamber of commerse will stamp the arabic translation of degree?

Yes sir, I applied for electrical Engineer position. but one 1 hour before my flight from Philippines to Saudi give to folders the 1st folder will be the to be shown in manila immigration and the 2nd folder will be submitted to my employer when I reach to Saudi Arabia.  I have a copy of my contract that I have submitted to my employer and the details of my salary and my job position. I also made a photocopy on the contract that I have shown to our manila immigration the position written their was plumber asst with USD 400.00 salary only. I think you are right that I was a victim of switch contract. but Thanks God the contract which I have submitted to my employer w/ engineer position was being followed and I got the right salary stated on my contract. that's my problem on how can I can I register myself to Saudi Council of Engineers because I am sure it is very useful for in the future if ever I will applied for engineering position again.
sir by the way itong mga sumusunod na requirement:
1. Introduction letter from the current employer, stating therein the field of work and date of appointment.( ito ba yung contrata ko or hind?)   
2. Statement of work experience in a letter from the employer (for applicants who are government employees). (ito kailangan ko pa rinpo bah kasi contractor company lang po kasi compnya ko.)
3. Statement of work experience in a letter from the employer attested by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (for applicants from the private sector). (ito din nagsubmit rin po ba kayo nito dati nung kayo during your time of process?)
4. Work experience certificates attested and endorsed by competent authorities (for applicants who have gained outside the Kingdom).  (how about ito rin po?)
5. Certificates of participating in training sessions, symposiums and seminars etc.
(ito my mga IIEE training ako at my mga Safety training din po ako kasi pagdating ko rito hindi rin ako pinagtrabaho bilang electrical engineer kasi ginawa akong safety nakakalito kung isipin pero tiniis ko nlang.)

maraming salamat sir pasinxa na rin po sa abala.gusto ko lang po malinawan bago ko simulan mag register sa online para wlanag sabit kung sakali.

thank you sir

Randy

yes i took only 19 days i received last week thursday my SCE certificate & SCE ID

Good friend...
Me too registered in SCE last week...
Is there any chance or any way to get it soon...
Still only two steps are green
Pls reply

redillarandy wrote:

Yes sir, I applied for electrical Engineer position. but one 1 hour before my flight from Philippines to Saudi give to folders the 1st folder will be the to be shown in manila immigration and the 2nd folder will be submitted to my employer when I reach to Saudi Arabia.  I have a copy of my contract that I have submitted to my employer and the details of my salary and my job position. I also made a photocopy on the contract that I have shown to our manila immigration the position written their was plumber asst with USD 400.00 salary only. I think you are right that I was a victim of switch contract. but Thanks God the contract which I have submitted to my employer w/ engineer position was being followed and I got the right salary stated on my contract. that's my problem on how can I can I register myself to Saudi Council of Engineers because I am sure it is very useful for in the future if ever I will applied for engineering position again.
sir by the way itong mga sumusunod na requirement:
1. Introduction letter from the current employer, stating therein the field of work and date of appointment.( ito ba yung contrata ko or hind?)   
2. Statement of work experience in a letter from the employer (for applicants who are government employees). (ito kailangan ko pa rinpo bah kasi contractor company lang po kasi compnya ko.)
3. Statement of work experience in a letter from the employer attested by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (for applicants from the private sector). (ito din nagsubmit rin po ba kayo nito dati nung kayo during your time of process?)
4. Work experience certificates attested and endorsed by competent authorities (for applicants who have gained outside the Kingdom).  (how about ito rin po?)
5. Certificates of participating in training sessions, symposiums and seminars etc.
(ito my mga IIEE training ako at my mga Safety training din po ako kasi pagdating ko rito hindi rin ako pinagtrabaho bilang electrical engineer kasi ginawa akong safety nakakalito kung isipin pero tiniis ko nlang.)

maraming salamat sir pasinxa na rin po sa abala.gusto ko lang po malinawan bago ko simulan mag register sa online para wlanag sabit kung sakali.

thank you sir

Randy

Sir,

Good day!
Well you are quite fortunate still that your employer followed the agreed position and salary as an Engineer.
I bet your agency experienced problem with POEA with regards to obtaining permit, since POEA have  some sort of tariff  for OFWs depending on the job positioned applied, hence they made that kind of dubious action.

I've checked my past email and I found out that indeed there's an Introduction letter from my company. I can private message to you the copy of it.

Also, These are the things you need to prepare prior to registration at http://eservices.saudieng.sa/Home/:

1. A copy of your National ID (for Saudis), Iqama (if issued), or visa and entry page from the Passport (for newcomer).
2. A copy of Passport (personal information page)
3. An introduction letter from the employer, attested by the Chamber of Commerce (Contract).
4. Copy of the Bachelor's graduation certificate (all pages).
5. Detailed or consolidated marks/transcript of records (from Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi, and Philippine universities) and for the certificates where the engineering discipline/major is not specified. (all pages)
6. CAV on Diploma and TOR from Commission on Higher Education (CHED) for graduates from Philippines.
7. A 200x200 pixel recent color photograph.
8. Attested experience certificates (required for levels higher than Engineer).

Please note that you need to write your name in Arabic in the "Personal Info page". Once you're done with your registration, you'll receive a code and pay the necessary fee.

It would be better if you'll ask your company for assistance. I don't know how things work for other Engineers in the kingdom, but in my company, processing of papers and documents (including fees) is my company's responsibility.

Regards,
Erald

dear my degree is B.E(electronics) can i get instrumentation engineer visa/title?....SCE will register me ?

Hey guys,

I applied for registration with SEC and paid the initial 500 SAR fee. My documents are approved however the second fee they have asked for is 1200 SAR instead of 750.

Can anyone help me out and share the reason for this ??

have you upload your cv..and what is your graduation date?

and dear how much it will take for initial approval after application submission ?

i uploaded my CV & my graduation date is June 2009. I got my initial feedback within two days.

dear its mandetory to upload cv and also experience certificate?....also they ask for arabic translation of degree? and they gave titles engineer,assosiate engr etc on the basis of experience or date of graduation?

I believe its better if you upload your CV, just to be on the safe side to get your documents approved. I did not upload the arabic translation of my degree so i think there is no need for it for the registration.

I just talked to SEC on their helpline, they charged me 1200 SAR because they are registering me as an Associate Engineer instead of an Engineer (the option i selected in the registration form) due to my graduation date (June 2009).