Saudi Council of Engineers - certificates attestation time

can anybody tell me, what time engineering council open in morning and close till what?
its urgent please

Dear Bro
i need your help... my sce registration has completed Alhamdulillah and also Labor office finished, now i have to get my Iqama from Jawazat, when i goto jawazat they ask for the letter to chnage profession issued by SCE to Jawazat but when i ask SCE for this Letter they said that we dont issue any letter we update online electronically.
jawazat is asking for letter , how i can overcome this problem, Thanks

dear there is an option in your account... print card and print letter..print the electronics letter and go to jawazat simple..... kindly tell me that they ask for degree attested by saudi culture/conslate or accept without attestation ?

i have B. Tech pass degree, AM i eligible for register in Saudi council of engineers?

can anybody answer my question. why after paying my first bill for sce payment of SR500 again i have a sms bill to be pay of SR2300? i guess its only SR500+750 right? pls help me on how to solve my problem. thanks

eanebar

have you submit cv also in the online system attachment ?

will they register if degree is not attested by saudi embassy ?

to all kabayans & everyone knows about this, please i need your advices.  Why it happenens that after paying my SCE application for first bill of SR500 then i received another SMS coming from SCE which is mention to pay another bill of SR2300. all i know is only SR500+750 right? anybody knows what really happened why the SCE sent me this 2nd bill of SR2300? is this payment is for the consultant engineer cathegory? Thanks

No dear you can not registered your degree in Saudi Council of Engineering. because the civil Engineer must have done the bachelor in same field.

can we register without saudi culture/embassy attestation?

Dear Please follow the bill detail of Saudi Council of Engineering.
I am working in my company as a H.R Officer so i am registering the degree of the employee,
here with i want to send you some amount detail.

Categary                             Fee   

Engineer                             750 SAR   
Associate Engineer       1200 SAR   
Professional Engineer    1800 SAR   
Consultant Engineer    2300 SAR

I am coming to Saudi in 2 weeks, as all engineers have to register with the Council, can I get my new  iqama and ID without or I have to apply for it right away inorder to get my Iqama? I have heard you cant do anything without the Iqama, cant even open bank account. i also need to apply for my family.

Please let me know if anyone have any information about it. BTW I will be working as Project Engineer.

hi every body,
could you please give me ADVISE  that i want to attest my DAE (diploma of associate Engineer) from HEC Pakistan  so whats the procedure.

also i want to know can i able to bring my family after this attestation.

looking forward yours advise

dear yes you should have to register to saudi Engineering council if your visa is engineer otherwise you can get Aqama .
Thanks

Dear All,

Now I am at 3rd step for registration  with SCE, how much time will take till 5th step?

Please reply

is there any conflict in the processing of my Saudi Council because the passport appeared in my jawazat information is my old passport number which is already expired and the new passport number which just renewed 3 months ago is the one i gave to Saudi Council passport copy requirement? please guide me or give me an advice fellow OFW. thanks alot in advance.

HEC only attest university degrees, you may attest your diploma from technical board and foreign office and after saudi embassy and culture.

No, SCE entertains only Bachelors Degree (Hons) having 04 years of study. If you proceed your application will be rejected and fees will be waste.

SCE Timing 0800 to 1400 HRS except Fri, Sat OFF

sce require attested degree or they accept without saudi culture/embasy registration

good day?
what SCE account number?
where can i get it?

Hello to all,

Can anybody tell me how to register with SEC without a mobile number? Its one of the compulsory fields on the online registration. This is for New registration as this is just my 6th month here in KSA.

Thank you in advance!

Dear all esp. OFW

How many days i can get the Saudi Council of Engineers Certificate after paying my first and second bill because until now i cant get any message from saudi council. The message i have in my account for saudi council is like this (Dear Engineer, your request approved but not final, and you can do your job with your membership ID until make sure that your files are correct and do final approval, to view your profile click here). Can anyone or anybody tell me your experience for how many days or weeks you received your saudi council certicate for engineers. This is open for all who have experience the same i am experiencing right now. Thanks in advance

SIR eanebar

Is this a new account or a renewal? im having trouble registering since i dont have a mobile number.. im stuck in step 3-personal info... any ideas?

Yes it is my new account

@ sakhawatali

Dear Sakhawat Ali,

I have B-Tech (Hons) and have same problem on my registration process, only 02 points are green, and I have received only letter for profession change.

Please update me about you, did you get your membership certificate and card?

What about verification step no.03?

Thanks for

@ Kamran

Dear Kamran,

I have B-Tech (Hons) and have problem on my registration process, only 02 points are green, and I have received only letter for profession change.

Please tell me when can I get my membership certificate and card?

How much time take from verification step no.03 to final step no.5?

Thanks for

h_sa wrote:

@ sakhawatali

Dear Sakhawat Ali,

I have B-Tech (Hons) and have same problem on my registration process, only 02 points are green, and I have received only letter for profession change.

Please update me about you, did you get your membership certificate and card?

What about verification step no.03?

Thanks for

Dear no problem! Just wait as long as you can... In my case it took 06month and 20 days to complete 5 points.... Don't you worry

@ sakhawati Ali
How many days you receive your letter of change of job or position from Saudi Council because up to now i don't receive my letters of change of job or position letter. Please reply thanks

Good Day,

Sir. I have a question regarding this registration of engineers under Saudi Council of Engineers. I am a registered civil engineer in the Philippines and currently working here in Saudi Arabia. I am already 3 years in the company with an Iqama registered as a Steel Fixer. My question is: If I apply for this SCE, will I have any problems later on with my company and my iqama status since I have been working as an engineer under a steel fixer iqama ? Please give your honest opinions because I really would like to try this SCE membership. Thank you.

Jason Emperium wrote:

Good Day,

Sir. I have a question regarding this registration of engineers under Saudi Council of Engineers. I am a registered civil engineer in the Philippines and currently working here in Saudi Arabia. I am already 3 years in the company with an Iqama registered as a Steel Fixer. My question is: If I apply for this SCE, will I have any problems later on with my company and my iqama status since I have been working as an engineer under a steel fixer iqama ? Please give your honest opinions because I really would like to try this SCE membership. Thank you.

Dear if you get registration with SCE and changed your iqama with engineer profession. It's mean that you are engineer now, and before you was just helper with steel fixer profession, does't matter what you are working actually in office!!! And there will be no problem if your company support to change your profession/iqama. it will be +++++plus point for you..  ;)

@sakhawat ali

Sir,

Thank you very much for your advice. It is indeed a very helpful information for me.

@ sakhawat Ali
How many days you receive the letter of change for job or position from Saudi Council. Please reply thanks

@ h_sa

Sir did you submit your change of profession letter to Ministry of Labor? Because when i received my change of profession letter i went to Ministry of Labor but they dont want to received it. They are asking to accompany me by our company liason officer, is that the only way to submit this letter or i should never submit this letter to Ministry of Labor? Guide & advice is open to all.  Thanks in advance

eanebar wrote:

@ sakhawat Ali
How many days you receive the letter of change for job or position from Saudi Council. Please reply thanks

Dear i received letter just after one day of my initial approval. But now a days rule changed. Now SCE does't issue the letter for MOL and JAWAZAT. because now online system implemented.

eanebar wrote:

@ h_sa

Sir did you submit your change of profession letter to Ministry of Labor? Because when i received my change of profession letter i went to Ministry of Labor but they dont want to received it. They are asking to accompany me by our company liason officer, is that the only way to submit this letter or i should never submit this letter to Ministry of Labor? Guide & advice is open to all.  Thanks in advance

Dear no need for letter submit now. If you are working with company tell your mandoob/HR/Admin officer. Only he can take your revised profession iqama from jawazat. If you are on free(azad) visa then your kafeel can do this process only...!!!

But how many months i will wait until my Saudi Council certificate will finish because right now im still in the 3rd step of processing in SCE. So Mr sawakhati Ali as what you said no need to submit my letter of change for profession to ministry of labor I'll will wait to finish my certificate to finish online right? Correct me if im wrong gentleman please and more thanks for all your advices

eanebar wrote:

But how many months i will wait until my Saudi Council certificate will finish because right now im still in the 3rd step of processing in SCE. So Mr sawakhati Ali as what you said no need to submit my letter of change for profession to ministry of labor I'll will wait to finish my certificate to finish online right? Correct me if im wrong gentleman please and more thanks for all your advices

Dear first you tell me what is your requirement?? Are you want to change your profession or just registration with SCE??

My concern both change of profession and want to get a Saudi Council of engineer certificate

eanebar wrote:

My concern both change of profession and want to get a Saudi Council of engineer certificate

Regarding change of profession! Now you are able to change of profession on the base of your initial approval.
And about to get SCE regestration certificate i will advice you just wait with patience. Every thing will resolve with the passege of time!!!