Saudi Council of Engineers - certificates attestation time

My company advise me to register to SEC my I know what are the requirements and told me too this is a requirements for renewal of my IQAMA.Many thanks for your kind help.
GOOD DAY!!!!

Good Day!

I have registered through online on Saudi Council of Engineers with application number 3560249728 and paid the first payment amount of Saudi Riyals 200 as a requirement prior to issue of NEW IQAMA. Can anyone will expedite the processing to release the certificate before my visa will expire on 04 June 2013 which is three (3) months valid from date of arrival. How long SCE will take to approve my application?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Jun

Dear All,

Is SCE accepting three years diploma of associate engineer in Mechanical Field or work experience of 25 years in same field. If some one has any news please share it.

Thanks.

Only Engineers applications are accepted for SCE registration, those have a minimum Four (4)Years Bachelor Degree in Engineering.

i came from my country with civil engineer vissa ...for first renewable case no need of my cv..in 2nd year renewble iqama they ask the approval of certificate of cv. from saud engineer assocacition...what is the requirement for this approval.....

Dear sir,
       I Mirza Firasatullah Baig
i am trying to regester my degree so can you help me

Hello mirza.baig -> More details of what you are looking for could help us give you better guidance. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Saudi Engineering Council has informed me through SMS to complete my application in Saudi Engineering Council.
should my application still incomplete please let me know.   
Thank you.

I submitted all the required documents for the Saudi Engineering council, and receive the SMS to pay via SADAD system, but i did not receive the amount to pay online. Can anyone help me to find out what exactly Amount should I pay and from where i can get this information.

I want to register for Saudi Council of Engineers but my it does not want to accept my password

hello , Iam habeebulla im from india , i have done my engineering in electronics and communication (e.c.e) stream. so i need to  attestation my cirtificates with saudi embassy so that i can proceed further .

What are the pertinent papers needed to be attested by the SCE, it needs company letter? Thank you......

how are you?

assalamualaycum
i m muhammad khalid working in jeddah as a civil engineer . i have bechlore of technology . i would like to get sce certificate let me know the procedure .

asalam o walaikum
Dear all.
       is there any test for membership of SEC for Engineer or it is simple register yourself and get the membership?

aitazazinam wrote:

asalam o walaikum
Dear all.
       is there any test for membership of SEC for Engineer or it is simple register yourself and get the membership?

No tests yet. But they have plans to instill soon.

thanx

Anyone could help me bout this saudi council,can i apply with my self without the knowledge of my company,please help me

AOA, I try to applied for Saudi council for Engineers but no suitable link available

Hellow dear;

Have you Applied for your SEC registration, or any information regarding your issue.

I have little bit different case from you, I have got B-tech (Bachelor of technology) dgree (2 Years) after DAE, I want to inquire if I can apply for SEC member ship, If you have received any information kindly share with me.

hello maam,im gilbert i came here in saudi arabia as civil draftsman on my visa im planning to have a civil engineer in my iqama,what will i do, now im civil draftmans in my iqama but im civil engineer in profession,can yoyu help me maam,many thanks gilbert

i wanted to attest my 3 years diploma of associate engineer

Dear Sir,

Im from  Al khobar, Saudi arabia.  I need to attest my civil engineering certificate.What is the procedure for attestation.
Whom i need to contact for that?

I took Btech  through distant education from rajesthan university.

Will i able to attest my certificate.
Kindly  give me a suggestion.

Regards

Rahul

I want to register in Saudi council of engineer through Diploma of associate Engineering ,whats the procedure,kindly send me the details

Thanks

Hello!

Note for those looking for more informations about the certificates attestation time or visa procedures, you may browse the conversation above it might help in term of steps that should be taken.

Thanks

Karen.

Asslam o Alaikum...
I really appreciate the way that u all are guiding each other..
I have a query about SEC verification.
Is Pakistan engineering council verification certificate is necessary for Saudi engineering council.
Can any one guide?
regards
babar

How to register in a saudi council for civil engineers....

Hello richello --> an introduction may be?

For the SCE registration: see :up:

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi,
I have landed in KSA on a Employment Visa couple of days back, I have been asked to register in SCE before my company can apply for my Iqama. I have some specific questions, i will be glad if you can help :

1. Do the letter which we need from the Sponsor ( stating our profession, date of joining etc), needs to be also uploaded in the SCE website while registering ?

2. I have been told that i also need to translate my degree in arabic ? Is it needed for SCE or for Iqama purpose ?

3. Where is the office of SCE in Jeddah ?

4. I'm trying to reach SCE number (LL mentioned on their website ), Eventhough they say our working hours are from 7:30 to 3:30 Sat to Wednesday ? But they dont respond and disconnect the call ? Is it because of Ramadhan timings or is Saturday is now a OFF day in KSA.

Kindly reply

Thanks.

Hi yousf84,

Maybe you can introduce yourself ;)

I suggest you go through the previous post on this discussion as you might find some interesting informations ;)

I'm sure the other members will soon get back to you :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I am working in saudi arabia with engineering profession. I am an M.Tech graduate with Bachelor's degree in Physics.  Whether saudi counsel of engg will accept it for registration. I understand that now SCE registration was necessary for IQAMA renewal. My M.Tech degree was attested by Saudi embassy.

to whom it may concern,

hello and good day!

I am Eng`r. Romeo M. Carpila, I had been registered and member of saudi Council Engineer since last year 2012 of May with a registration no. 166232, since this time  I am on renewing of my IQAMA and one their requirement for renewal is my certificate.

I ask at your good office to set an appointment to pick up personally my certificate.

hope you can asset me and give me a schedule when i can get my certificate.

if there any requirements that i need to prepare, please inform me.

your immediate response and action is high appreciated.

thank you,

Eng`r. Romeo M. Carpila

Hi Romeo,

Please note that this thread is a bit old.. 2012 :D

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I have done my registration in SCE. Process is very smooth now if you have all the documents in place. For me it got over in 3days, i met people in SCE for which it took 1 or 2 days only.

Something to keep in mind after registering :

1. After you register , just give SCE a call on the same day and ask them for status.

2. If you get response in 24hours, good , if not, visit SCE office immediately with your registration no, and follow the process. They were very helpful in Jeddah office.

Documents Needed :
1. Degree certificate
2. Transcript for above degree.
3. Passport Copy
4. Visa Copy or Iqama Copy.
5. Letter from Employer introducing you , mentioning you date of joining, salary etc.
6. Photograph 200x200 ( Use Paint to resize).
7. Authorization Letter,You will find it online while registering/uploading, need to print, sign, scan and upload.

-Each document should be less than 512Kb
-For each of the above it should be separate document.
-Transcripts should be 1 doc, use adobe to merge them if they are on more than 1 page.
-Don't submit the application online if  you haven't uploaded all the documents.You will just have to wait for rejection and then upload again.
- For people who are coming to KSA for the first time and making Iqama for the first time, You need to note :
Border Number is the number, written by hand by Immigration office when you entered on the page next to Visa Page, it's in arabic. Take help from your arab colleagues and figure it out, i will advice you to check it with 2-3 people, because they have different way of writing 2 and 3 here.
-Visa Number is the number on the Right Side of your Visa Page.
-Payment should be done through SADDAD, if you are new you need to ask your colleague to pay it for you online. You need to enter a number while doing online payment which will be conveyed to you by SCE by SMS and Email.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Dear Engineer friends,

One of the requirement for membership registration is " Experience certificates outside KSA, to be attested by designated authorities. Can any of our friend clarify on this please.
BR,Kmr

Dear Friends,

As per SEC official documents following are the requirements for registration along with clarification.

1) Bachelor degree- Question- Does it needs to be Saudi attested certificate? Do we need to upload front side and back side of the certificate?
2) IQAMA copy - This is clear
3) Passport copy - This is clear.
4) Introduction letter from employer stating the job title, and date of employment- This is clear.
5) Statement of experience from employer attested by chamber of commerce ( For engrs working in PVT sector)- This is clear.
6) Experience certificates outside KSA to be attested by designated authorities- Question- Who can be the designated authority?- Is he to be from SAUDI or From the country where the experience was taken?
7) Training certificates, Seminar, conference attendance certifictes if any.
8) A Passport size photograph with white back ground ( 5 CM* 5 5CM)

Can our friends clarify the questions raised above??
BR, KMR

Hi ,
Check the response below :

Dear Friends,

As per SEC official documents following are the requirements for registration along with clarification.

1) Bachelor degree- Question- Does it needs to be Saudi attested certificate? Do we need to upload front side and back side of the certificate?

Your degree certificate , It's better to upload both front and back end, combine use pdf and upload.

2) IQAMA copy - This is clear
3) Passport copy - This is clear.
4) Introduction letter from employer stating the job title, and date of employment- This is clear.
5) Statement of experience from employer attested by chamber of commerce ( For engrs working in PVT sector)- This is clear.
This is not must ,It's not among the mandatory document to be uploaded, i got without it

6) Experience certificates outside KSA to be attested by designated authorities- Question- Who can be the designated authority?- Is he to be from SAUDI or From the country where the experience was taken?
This is not must,It not among the mandatory document to be uploaded, i got without it

7) Training certificates, Seminar, conference attendance certifictes if any.

This is not must,It not among the mandatory document to be uploaded, i got without it
8) A Passport size photograph with white back ground ( 5 CM* 5 5CM)

Photograph of dimensions 200x200 pixels,use mspaint

Can our friends clarify the questions raised above??
BR, KMR

Dear Mr.Yousf,

I appreciate ur reply. Many thanks.

Could you please clarify SAUDI attested Bachelor engineering degree certificate upload is must Or Without attestation also SEC will accept???

Thanks, Kmr.

I'm not sure if its a must or not, But i uploaded it along with the degree. If you have attested degree you upload it if not you can try your luck.
You can check with other members in the forum and see if they know for sure.

Regards,