Hair Stylists in Riyadh?

that reminds me, i need a haircut...

talk about customer loyalty.

good on you allie :top:

I honestly have not tried any other places, but my neighbor said she cuts her hair for 50 Sr & gets a blow-dry for 30. (The haircut came out ok, but not wow) the blow-dry I thought was not bad though. At Al-manahil I paid around 375 for both a haircut & blow dry!! & by the way the price is different according to the length of hair. Mine was medium long (below shoulders). I have their services catalogue with prices in case you or anyone need any information. But now I would like you to provide me with information about your hairstylist, maybe I will try it next time if it's good & affordable ;)

I'll take my soul to Bahrain to cure.. in Sherlock Holmes
Otherwise I will continue in such a nasty way :)

Have a great weekend.. I wish you luck by all means with the hair style..

Alliecat wrote:

Okay, I've been here a couple months and my hair is needing a trim.

Anybody have any recommendations?

Wear a scarf.  You'll blend right in.

feels great after a SR 10 Machine Cut #4 all over. the wind blows sweet onn my head once again.

I woulda done it for 5SAR :lol:

OK next month I am coming over for my perm to you. Deal?

Had mine cut when I was home in Thailand.  $1.50.

Ah, it's wonderful being a low-maintenance man.

At Al-manahil I paid around 375 for both a haircut & blow dry!! & by the way the price is different according to the length of hair. Mine was medium long (below shoulders). I have their services catalogue with prices in case you or anyone need any information.

The stylist I've been using charges 130SAR for a wash, cut and blowdry.  The girl who does the wash gets an extra good tip because she give an incredible 10-15 minute scalp massage!!  Oh, and my hair is about medium length (reaches my choulders).

wow, thats one whole years of barber saloon expenses for me...phew!

^ Ah...once again...being a man is GREAT!

sure is, but whatever will we be doing on the planet without the other half?

Other half?

Isn't the expression better half??

:lol:

with and i or an e, after the b?

Wow that's nice Allie, I love scalp massages & I think I want to try this. Can you pls send me their number and address?

From my point of view Mariyah Beauty Center is the Best Hair Stylish in Riyadh.

Hello dia2  and welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for your contribution on this thread, even if it dates back to 2010, useful contents are always much welcome!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks for this interaction

Nice to meet you here!!!!

Hi guys, am new here, just joined. Am As well looking for a hair cut

Hello sharonnambooze10,

Welcome to expat.com!

This thread has been inactive since 2014! I don't think that the members present here will be able to answer you.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed