Expat blog gatherings in Bristol

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Bristol Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Bristol: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Bristol. ;)

Best,

Julien

I'm in... Just moved here a few months ago and would love to meet a few new people.

I think its a great idea! I am fairly new to Bristol too so that would definitely be a helpful way to make new friends :)

Great. What part of Bristol are you in? :)

I would be down for this.

Hello all!

You are free to propose a date (2 or 3 weeks in advance), an hour and a place.

Other members can be interested. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Anybody? :)

I am game, whos up for drinks or something? Am around this weekend, then travelling for the next 4...

Hi everybody,
I am in Bristol since July. I'd like to meet people. Having a drink after work could be a great idea. Unfortunately I am not in Bristol this weekend. But I can propose to have a drink tomorrow or next week somewhere in Clifton.
See you
Audrey

These forums don't get visited too frequently. May I suggest something towards mid sept?

chef.timellis wrote:

These forums don't get visited too frequently. May I suggest something towards mid sept?

Hi, everybody. I'll be there 20th Sept onwards. Would love to join if I can catch it. :)