Expat blog gatherings in Pattaya

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Pattaya Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Pattaya: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Pattaya. ;)

Best,

Julien

i'm in.....

Me too

3 of us then !

that'll be fun.....

Hi guys, do not hesitate to propose a date, a place & the time.;)

Harmonie.

Id be game too! :)

Sounds like Fun, where and when?

What area suits most?
- North
- Central
- South
- Jomtien
- Dark Side

Maybe somewhere where the music isnt too load, so people can talk and maybe have something to eat as well as drink.

Some that come to mind
Hopf Brewhouse
Shenanigans in Jomtien
Jamesons in Central Pattaya
Tropical Berts Pattaya north
Levi Pub on the dark side
Whitehorse inn on the darkside
My fav - Purple Space Monkey in Jomtien

If you go at Purple Monkey I probably join you. I don't like specificaly this place (I'm neutral about it) but this is really conveniant for me to go there.

id be super interested in this.

if someone arranges something ill be sure to come. im new to the area so wouldnt know where to start planning!

The same for me.
Let's say this week.
Thursday?
Where?

Sorry! I havent had internet for a few days. Im moving to Jomtien on Saturday...so will be more central then! :)