I want to meet new people in Pattaya :)

Hello all,

I'm new on this website but pretty old to live in Pattaya as i work here but don't have much friend... now it is the right time for me to find some nice people / group for join some activity maybe on weekday? or maybe hang out sometime?

I also want to improve my English too,so if any people / group open for new member i would like to join in :)

hope to hear from someone soon!

Cheer!
Pat

i m Martin nice to meet u

Hello martin! nice to meet you too,where do you live in Pattaya?

nice to meet u too pattaya klang next to big c extra there is my email [email protected]

Thank you for more info and we also can talk over here in this website!

as you wish

Hi Patapat
I not live in Pattaya but visit sometimes
I am English teacher ,aged 59 and like a drink, movies, music and sport
John

Hello John

Thank you for message and nice to see you here,well what you like to drink? wine or ?

Come to the PCEC(Pattaya City Expat Club) breakfast any Sunday from 10:30AM - 12 noon. We're a friendly bunch of expats(from America,England, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Canada, and a bunch of other countries). We feature a speaker, breakfast(optional).The meeting is  free, it's great for networking. You can join for 400 baht a year(optional), get a free weekly newsletter with lots of news for expats. Even can borrow books; members can borrow DVD's.
Introduce yourself to the greeter, Hawaii Bob or me, Len Levine, at the book/DVD table.

And good luck!

Hello Len Levine

Thank you for message and this is good way to make new friend :)

Btw,where is the place you mention to? can you send the name of place to me please?

Thank you.

John
live Sattahip
tel 087-3641680

The expat club meeting place is Mercure Hotel located at 484 Moo 10, Pattaya Second Road Soi 15.  Its behind the Avenue on 2nd road.

When does it meet

@patapat

Hi Pat! where in Pattaya do you live?

I live at Northpoint Condo in Nakula, and my girl friend works a great deal, so I spend a lot of time alone.

I am 80 years old and from America. I'm not a drinker or a smoker; however, I do enjoy playing pool even if it's in a bar.

@ronpitelka

Hello and welcome !

Please note that this member has not been active on the forum for the past 10 years...

I would suggest that you participate on more recent threads of the Pattaya forum for better interaction with members.

All the best

Bhavna

@patapat   Hello Pat,  Where in Pattaya do you live?

@patapat

Hello Pat,

My name is Ron, and I live in north Pattaya. my email address is:  ***

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@patapat,

Hi Pat,

My name is Ron andI have lived in North Pattaya for over 20 years. Because of my age, some of my friends have passed away, or moved back to their home countries to be with their families. I'm not a bar guy; however, I do enjoy playing pool, and just hanging out. I have a girlfriend who I spend very little time with since she is in the real estate business.

Let me know if you don't have a problem with hanging-out with an old guy from America.