Looking for young people (age 20-30) to hang out with

Hi there!

My name is Lara and I'm from Amsterdam, Netherlands.
I'm living in Pattaya and I would like to find some people to hang out with.

Hi Lara,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi Lara, Thomas here. Why not? :-) Just found out, that our company is giving us a lot of free time here, in Thailand, so let's hang out any time :-). To explore everything alone is kind of boring. I have been brought here just a few days ago. ;-)

hi iam planning to visit pattaya with my boy friend on june last week would u be there and shall we meet.

anu

Hi, me and my gf here as well looking to make new friends. What you like to do?

T_T i'm too old... LOL

haiiii...

Im heading your way in September :)

Be nice to hang out!

Hi Lara,

My name is Judy, am 27 and from Vietnam

Currently, am living in pattaya and looking for a job. SO lonely here as I have no friend, no vietnamese, no thai

I am here because my husband is working here. Been here 7 months already and not hang out alot

Contact me, we can hang out and do things together. Need a friend too

Judy

NNice im a frequent visitor to pattaya love it there:)  where u normally hang out in pattaya ?

hi lara, my name is rob, from melbourne australia. i will love to hang out with you, what are you intrests. i have also been to amsterdam,very friendly people. and many other parts of the world. it will be fun to share experiences.

Hi to everyone!  I'm new to Pattaya and I've been trying to find other Burning Man / Burner types around, well all of Thailand really for doing Burner events and gatherings.  I started a group on FB about it and its growing slowly but surely.  I'm from Austin Tx and I've been doing regular parties there for over 10 years and all over Texas.  I want to find a similar community in Thailand and in Pattaya/Jomtien, where Im living.  Fire Spinners, DJs, or any artistic talents with a mindful caring attitude about the environment and each other are especially encouraged to get involved.  We can organize Beach Parties, cookouts, campouts, yoga meetups, etc.  If you're interested you can find lots of videos of my parties and events on youtube under my name there wolfsheim23 and here's the FB group.  facebook.com/groups/thailandburningman/
Hope to meet all of you! 

~Joel

Hi Lara , How are you?

I am Ketsarin, I am Thai, 25, I live here with my bf, I am a proggrammer. I just been here like 4 months , not much have friend either if you want to hang out, see stuff in Pattaya or out of here please join with me.

hope to hear from you :)

Seems that the OP is gone with the wind

ya, like so many people in Pattaya.  That's why its hard to get a regular expat community together here.

Nice picture!Ok I,ll be glad to hang out with you when I,ll be in Thailand.

Is this post still active?
I hung out with Lara while she was living in Pattaya. She moved back to Europe earlier this year.
If any of you guys are still looking for people to hang out with, please let me know :)

My GF, Nidd is.  She met Ferny here, but no other friends yet.  facebook.com/niidd.passara?fref=ts

Yeah it would be nice to make some expat friends. I too am surprised there isn't a younger community that gets together.  I'm American and live in south Pattaya. I like to go run along beach road in the mornings some days and don't have much to do while I am here.  I work abroad and live here with my Thai wife.

nice to see a Dutch girl here:) I'm living in BKK but most of the weekends I'll go to Pattaya to visit my family and some friends. if you like we may hang out sometimes:)

neda_aria wrote:

nice to see a Dutch girl here:) I'm living in BKK but most of the weekends I'll go to Pattaya to visit my family and some friends. if you like we may hang out sometimes:)

Thanks for your genrous offer.Would love to hang out with you.

email me [email protected] we can plan it

Hi martin99,

Please note that this thread is from 2012.

Thank you,

David.

ah k i got it sorry

[Moderated: No advertising on the forum please, thank you]

Hi I'm ants from bangkok.

We can be friends. Message me your number

Cheers,
Ants

Hello Ants,

Please note that this thread dates back to 2012.

Regards,

Francesca

Hola Carlos,

todavia estais viviendo en pattaya. mudamos aqui (mi marido y yo) hace poco, soy inglesa y es frances. Nos gustaria conocer gente joven.

Hablamos ingles,frances y castellano.

Bhavini

Hello bvara -> As this is an English Speaking forum, could you please post in english so that other members can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

Hello -> As this is an English Speaking forum, could you please post in english so that other members can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi lara my name brett im 24 from England im moving to Thailand in hope to find work in 2 and half weeks maybe we can get to know each other and hang out when im there

do you have facebook

kind regards brett

Hello.
I know it's an old post, but I'll give it a go anyway.
I am a 25 year old expat looking for cool and relatively young people to hang out, see the city, travel, party, play music, play sports and become friends with.
I am here as an expat for six months so please contact me if you are interested.

hi lara this is vikas m 30 from india.. i am coming to pattaya for a week and coming alone... i am also looking for a company... well i love to meet n hangout with u there..

29 year old from Canada :) If I visit soon, or move, I will definitely be looking for English speaking people:)

Hi, 28/m just moved here! message me!
email is: [email protected]

Heyya! Don't know if you're sitll around Pattaya. 21/f, just moved here last month, looking for some english speaking expats to chill out with. Cheers!

Hey there  :D

Quite old post, but I'm pretty sure that also other expats will read this message.
I live in Pattaya since almost a year and would like to hangout with younger people which are around my age (22) as well. If anyone is bored, just let me know  ;)

Best Regards
Markus