Looking for indian vegetarian restaurant in mbarara

Hey! can someone able to get me the information where i can find indian restaurant to eat in mbarara and is it available in other cities of uganda ???

hi deepak
you can find Indian Restaurants in Jinja and Kampala

Dear All,
Iam Sandeep Kapadia from Baroda-Gujarat- INDIA, I have recieved a job offer at $800 per month salary, as a AUTOCAD Draftsman, Can i be able to afford food expense, b'coz Co. has only provided Accomodation please someone guide me how much will be the cost for one month for one adult on food only I need a help urgently

Dear Mr. sandeep

I dont know abt mbarara very well. I had not been to marara. Bt food expenses in kampala and jinja are abt INR 10000 p.m. inclding loding (residing as an paying guest with indian family.) I think indian families in mbarara  offer sch paying guest services.

Also they do provide tiffin services.

Deepak,

I remember there was a restaurant in Mbarara called Rooftop but best you can do is to check with other Indian in Mbarara and find out from them.

Otherwise in Kampala, around 10-12 Indian Restaurants are there serving good food.

Sandeep,

Depends on how you will leave.

Either you get some restaurant to provide lunch and dinner daily (as D'mello's Rest.) or you hire a cook who can prepare for you at your home that will put you in lots of hassle as buying your grocery and managing timings of cook.

Anyway it will cost around 200 USD appx if you eat with restaurants or some individual who provides lunch and dinner packs.

You can try both option but for 1 person, cost will not go beyond 200 USD for food (at home or fix dinner/lunch at Restaurants)

Hope this helps.

Hi

I know one in kampala on dewinton road opposite the national theater!

Enjoy

evasandeep wrote:

Dear All,
Iam Sandeep Kapadia from Baroda-Gujarat- INDIA, I have recieved a job offer at $800 per month salary, as a AUTOCAD Draftsman, Can i be able to afford food expense, b'coz Co. has only provided Accomodation please someone guide me how much will be the cost for one month for one adult on food only I need a help urgently

Dear friend.
Food cost per month if u make ur self can touch 300000 shilling equalto 6000 INR.
there r tiffin services. also available much bellow that.pleasemake sure u join good company. some Indian companies have very strict rules regarding your personal freedom .Please donot trust your employer blindly. If u can give name of company we can guide u more.

Now a days many restaurants serving indian vegetarian food in jinja there r morethan five. U just stop at any super. market and ask the owner in gujarati what u want.there will be sure help for you.
pravin.