New to Doha

Hi   Im Doha from next week looking for a place to live and things to do when not working

Welcome to Expat.com dave-how!

A longer intro would have been welcomed.;)

Harmonie.

Hello,

I'm Laila. I am french and new in Doha . I would like to meet people.

Welcome aboard Expat.com dave-how & lailaa.
Hope you will both enjoy your stay in Doha. :)
Watch out for the heat and stay cool ;):cool:

Jaz :cool:

Hi newcomers!!

Well to Doha, I hope you will enjoy yourselves here!! I have been in Doha for 2 yrs now so if you have any questions then feel free to message me. At the moment be safe drink lots of water and stay out of the sun between 11-3pm.

Again welcome
Ally

Hello  all !

I'm also new in Doha ! dave-how and laila I would like to meet people too. We can meet when you're free.

Hope to see you soon.

Welcome to Expat.com guys :)

yeah me too! newish anyway, we should get a drink or something?  But I'll only be here for another week and then I'll be back to France for most of summer.

i need help please cauz i will be in doha in few days  inchallah and i need to rent an accomodation for couple if you know sites or people who rent please contact me and let me message..thank you

Hi wilibarcelone,

You should please post an advert in the Housing in Doha section. Thank you.

Hey buddies
hope my words find you happy :)

@wilibarcelone:
you can check the below link for accommodation,
as you can also find Cars and lots of classifieds which will give you a round figure about the life in Doha,
welcome on Board :)http://www.qatarliving.com/classifieds/accommodation

@all, let's arrange a meeting for a cup of coffe in Secound Cup Pearl or Solaymani Tea, Karak and Sweet Jebaty in KATARA :)

enjoy your life n keep smiling :)

Regards

Hello there

I'm also newbie ... 7 days of stay in Doha. I'd like to meet some people around, after the work is over ... any suggestions?