Moving to doha

Hello all

Im Khaled will hopefully next month ill be moving to doha to start working at the opening of new 5 star hotel.

although i know how it is living in gulf region as i lived a few years in saudi arabia, i hope qatar will be much better andi hope to meet all brits expact there.

i do have 1 question how did you all find doha and how are the people?

are there any good gym and fitness center there? how much do they cost?

Hi and welcome on board Khaled !

I would suggest you to have a look at the different articles of the Qatar guide. It might be helpful to you ;)

Good luck
Armand

Thank you so much armand, very useful link.

regards
Khaled

hey khalid doha is nice place for living !!! but the problem here when u wanna rent room is very expensive especially if u  earn low salary !!! people here very friendly u'll find alot of brits here !!! bye

hey mr moroccan, my company have put me in an accommodation, villa compound with 3 colleagues in the villa each one has his own room and shower, i have see npictures of it it looks very nice

in this case u gonna enjoy . villa in doha is very beautiful and comfortable too !! welcome to doha city !! about gym i think 300 RQ or less i'm also new in doha
facebook.com/Lkbich

kool, nice to meet you whats your name?

im glad the gym is not too expensive 300qatar riyal is not bad for once month charge, is this hotel gym prices or or none hotel?

i will be in doha hopefully by middle next month

i'm simo nice to meet u too !!
it's for non hotel !! maybe u'r hotel 'll give u some facilities like free gym :D
Good luck friend !!

thank you for your help simo, once im here hopefuly stay in touch

u are the most welcome !! sure :)

Hi i am asrar. will be moving to doha in comming dec. can u give me some idea about house rental and schoolling cost
thanks

so how is Doha treating you so far?
im also new here... been here for a couple of weeks

Hello Kylie

How would you compare Doha with Saudi?

Thanks

ame