Looking for vietnamese friends

Hi I am looking for a Vietnamese friends who can speak English. Or Filipinos in Vietnam who knows how to speak and write the vietnamese language. I will be in Vietnam in a month. I am still here in the Philippines. my mobile number is ****************... thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi Kaori. Welcome to Vietnam. I just sent for u my number phone in Vietnam, yahoo ID and email. Check your inbox. But my English very bad. But welcome to Vietnam :).

Hello kaori mi.

Welcome to Expat.com!

For more visbility, your post has been moved to the Vietnam forum.

Here is the list of Filipino expatriates in Vietnam and the Vietnameses network. Hope it helps.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Kaori Mi. Really welcome you to my beautiful country.I got that you wanna speak and write Vietnamese on the next one month living in Vietnam. I was wondering how I can help you, maybe it is not easy, but after reading your messages I am ready to help you if you need. Let me know: ***

Moderated by Loïc 3 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum. Share them through the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Kaori,
dial me if u something when arrived in vn.
nice day! 01284041365

thank you so much. I will be there by the end of June or first week of July. Hope to meet friends there.

welcome!!!

Hi,
Its me Truc. I will be pleasant to help you. Please inbox me if you want to study vietnamese.
Have a nice weekend.
Truc

hi. Which city do u will stay in Vietnam?

In Hanoi.

if you need help or learn vietnamese, feel free to contact me. :D

thank u guys. kindly add my YM. ***
so we can communicate easier.

i appreciate all your help.

Moderated by Loïc 3 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum. Share them through the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I also have a Filipinos friend, he's working as a site manager for Bureau Veritas. Welcome to Hanoi, if you need my help to find a home, travelling or shopping, plz feel free to let me know :D Always willing to make friends. My *** >:D< Very friendly and hospitable ^^

;)Hello.
Nice to meet you.
Have a nice day.

(moderated: not a dating website)

I'm glad to meet you if you want.
I'm living in Ho Chi Minh City.

looking for a vietnamese friend who work during night time....

hi i saw your post and i find u nice that's and hoping we can be friends

im filipina living here in the phil but planning to go in vietnam

Hay.........

I'm looking for some cool friends ........

hello Kaori
i am thien ,i 21 years old ,i am a senior student, hope to see you in viet nam .i hope to be your friend in vietnam,
your friend:)
thien

and me.
So tell us, how many people that you choose?
:)

hihi...can frenz with you??

I am VietNamese. I am now free time therefore can help foreign people to learn Viet Nam language or make a friend.
Please call me or send some words for me via email: ***
Rdgs
Hoa, Dang Xuan

Hello hoashell

Welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that you are participating on an old thread.

Being a new member, I also invite you to create a new thread and to present yourself so that members can know you a little bit and wish to interact with you.

What do you do in life?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks for your invite.
I am living in Da Nang city. Sometime I have biz trip to HCMC.
Thanks see you soon
RDgs
HOA

I am going to Hanoi in November, 2014.
I am looking for some friends who can speak English and know Hanoi as well.
I don't care about your gender, age or nationality.
I want to know you as friendship only.

Thanks
Kobie

bokia118
hi, how are you, im in vietnam, but in can tho sadly its too far from hanoi (north- south) hihi

Hi landoboy,

Thanks for your reply
I don't know where is Can tho, so sorry. TT^TT
So you can tell me any information of Hanoi?
I've never gone Vietnam before.

If is possible I want to know hanoi as a local.

^ ^

Hi

Can I ask you a question?
Do you live in Hanoi?

Hi ngocmai,

Are you in Hanoi?? :D

Bokia118,

hahaha, never been to hanoi too, Im from Philippines working here for about 6months now.

Haha Thanks landoboy.

Hi Bokia118,

I am in Hanoi. What do you need to know about the city? House rental? Means of transportation? Climate? Just ask & i'll try to answer as best i can! Or before you arrive in November, you can email me at "[email protected].
Welcome to Hanoi!
Hope to see you in November!

Hiiii Zabrinale,

Great to know you.
We will talk each as email.

Nice to meet you.
Thanks very much for reply me.
Kobie

Hi bokia118 !
nice to meet you in Ha Noi Vietnam
i am living and working in Ha Noi,when you come to Ha Noi call for me or send some line
my gmail : [email protected]
i can show you some things which i know about Ha Noi.
see you !

Hi Bokia118.

i am Michael Nguyen (english name). I lived in Ha Noi since 2002 and now i am living here.

Nice to meet you and welcome you to Ha Noi.

I can speak english but not very well. if you say slow, i will understand.

hotel: about 500.000 - 1.000.000 VND/a double room (250 - 50 USD/a double room). 3 star hotel
agoda.com/
you had better hire a hotel in Hoan Kiem dis because it is near Hoan Kiem lake and old town.

Trafic: U can take a taxi (about 0,6 USD/km) ,
a bus: 7.000 VND (0,3 usd) for every get on. but if you take the bus , you have to know schedule of every bus. Schedule Bus 01 # Schedule Bus 02 (have a number in front of the bus)
When you cross the street, you have to look right, wrong street , the go ahead slowly, dont come back. the vehicle will keep away from you.

place to see: Hoan Kiem lake, Opera house, Van Mieu,

Is u have any question, please let me know

Good luck

I would like to make friend with every one who speaks nature English, who is living in Ho Chi Minh city or will come to Ho Chi Minh city.

Nice to meet you

Hi! I come from Germany and I am learning Vietnamese. A friend of mine wrote a letter to me Vientamese but I do not know what it says. My friend is back in vietnam and I lost contact with her I would love to know what she wrote to me before leaving. Could anyone help me translate it to English? it is two pages. Thank you!

sanooku wrote:
nbarbosa93 wrote:

Hi! I come from Germany and I am learning Vietnamese. A friend of mine wrote a letter to me Vientamese but I do not know what it says. My friend is back in vietnam and I lost contact with her I would love to know what she wrote to me before leaving. Could anyone help me translate it to English? it is two pages. Thank you!

Reviving a 4.5 year old dead thread? Are you serious?

If I did that everyone would throw a tantrum. Incorrect inferences would be drawn, and the forum would never be the same!

You have 450 posts so you already know your way around the forum.  If YOU did that you would be correct.  But you slamming a new person with two posts is pretty sad and very pathetic.  You really need to step back and look at yourself in the mirror and decide what is wrong with you.