Degree Attestation From Saudi Embassy - Requirement of Letter from Emp

thankx dear :)

Hi,
I have recently completed my PhD From Canada, I am a Canadian citizen and applied for Assistant professor position at King Saud University, they interviewed over the phone and asked me about the salary expectation in SAR, could you please give me an idea about the salary of Assistant professor, and also how long it will take to get official offer letter. Thanks

Aslam mu alikum brothers,
I am Hasnain Nawaz
I want to attest my degree from Saudi culture & Saudi embassy in Pakistan.
Anybody have a agent,s cell no or other details about agent,s please inform me on my mail I.d.
My mail address is
"[email protected]"

I am thankful all my brothers for this favrable kindness.

Do not go thru any agent. Better go yourself. Its simple and easy n quick too.
If you go through agents it will take more time n could be risky

I have heard that the saudi culture attestation can be done yourself.
But the saudi embassy attestation needs to be done thru agent only, since only agent is authorized to enter the saudi embassy.. is it true? Cant we do it ourself too?

Yes you can get it done by urself too

Thanks..
Where do we need to go for that? And how much time does it takes?

Ofcourse u have to go to embassy in Isb.
I'm not sure abt charges. Normally they take charges for the stamp only

Dear you ask this from concerened person in saudi culture..because i have talked to an agent he says they will not attest even there is a single spelling mistake..do u have any contact number/email of saudi culture.

regards

I need help.

I want to tell you that you will need three lettere.
letter#1. To, saudi culture letter ( in which your company will request to attest your degree)
letter#2. To,Saudi Embassy ( in which your company will request to attest your degree)
letter#3. Your agreement letter (in which your whole salary benefits clearly mentioned)

these three letters first should be attested from Saudi culture and MOFA in saudia then it will go to your country Pakistan.
Your degree should be attested from HEC,MOFA of Pakistan. Then your company should send photocopy with company stamp (on your CNIC pakistan(both side) , your visa copy, your iqama copy (if you have), your passport ) direct to Saudi culture Islamabad and you will need courier slip only.Then you will have to submit original degree with courier slip,letter #1 & letter#3 nic copy, visa & passport copy to Saudi culture branch office in DHA karachi opposite to Khayabane ittehad. then they will take min.15 days to attest then they will give you the degree and then you have to submit original degree again to any agent of saudi embassy (i.e Arab agent in khadda market in DHA karachi)with required docs(original degree , copy of degree attested by HEC or ministry office & MOFA, NIC, letter #2,iqama copy) then embassy will return you with attestation of your degree min 1 week. hope u will get some help.

remember me in your prayers

Thanks,
Muhammad Mairaj
Jeddah KSA

Aslamualikum

Thanks you Sir very much. It is really helpful. I have sent my documents to Islamabad already. But Culture returned as they are asking for the letter sent to them by my company directly.

Now do I have to send them the copy of the letter , Iqama copy and Passport via courier or I have to ask my company to send them ?

I have asked my company and they are saying they will send it on my cost.

I am just curious about what I have to send. Please inform about all the documents to avoid any hassle.

1-Iqama Copy
2-Copy of letters (all 3)
3-Passport copy
4-NICOP Copy

what else ?

raoyasir wrote:

Aslamualikum

Thanks you Sir very much. It is really helpful. I have sent my documents to Islamabad already. But Culture returned as they are asking for the letter sent to them by my company directly.

Now do I have to send them the copy of the letter , Iqama copy and Passport via courier or I have to ask my company to send them ?

I have asked my company and they are saying they will send it on my cost.

I am just curious about what I have to send. Please inform about all the documents to avoid any hassle.

1-Iqama Copy
2-Copy of letters (all 3)
3-Passport copy
4-NICOP Copy

what else ?

nothing else dear. Passport Copy including Visa Page.Better to send Via Tracking Courier.So should know that they received and no problem Mostly the cost bear by the Employee.

Walekum assalam!
Dear,
         Your company will send those photo copies(CNIC,passport,visa copy & iqama copy) with company stamp first to saudi culture and will send you courier dispatch slip ,then you will again submit to karachi regional office of saudi culture with all documents that I told in last msg with that courier slip that your company will send you. It means two times your documents will go to saudi culture by your company and by yourself.
           Regarding the courier fees it depends on your company if they are not bearing the courier fees then you will have to bear and it will be a little cost.

Thanks

Saalm i am facing problem from Saudi cutler office because they need attestation from MO FA and they are refusing to attest my Mrs degrees so i do not know what should i do because Saudi cutler officer is not attesting such degree with MOFA attestation.If any body have solution.

this is compulsory to attest degree 1st from HEC than MOFA after that saudi culture will attest the degree

These three letters will also be sent by company directly to Saudi embassy in Pakistan by my company or company will handover the these letters to me to carry on.Can we use the scan copy of letters and slip ? i need your guidance really i am facing too much problem .

Ashfaq Ali , contact to me by mail i will give u easy solution. [email protected]

salam dr hassan.
I am an iqama holder in saudi arabia. I did Pharm.D and also attested my degree from MOFA and HEC.
now I need to attest it from Saudi culture and Saudi Embassy. I am in KSA. Can u five the the contact num of any agent who can attest my degree fom Saudi Embassy n culture.

Salam.
I am iqama holder in KSA. I atstd my dgre frm MOFA n HEC.
But no cmpany is givin contract letter without the card of Saudi comisn for health specialties.
how can i attest dgre frm Saudi culture n saudi embassy

I have verified dgree from mofa and hec pakistan.. i have offer letter and  agree ment   . I want to attest dgree without chmber of saudia. I want to direct attest from pak .How can i send u documnts... i need it urgent. Engineerng dgree attestaion

Aslamualikum ,

As your company to get offer letter and agreement attested from Chamber and Mofa (ksa) as well.
After that ask your company to send the request (They can send photocopy of offer and agreement)to Saudi Culture Mission in Pakistan.
You can send the original offer letter and agreement (Saudi Culture+Saudi Embassy)letter to someone in Pakistan.
Saudi Culture will never attest until they get request by surface mail from your company directly.

For more clarification I am mentioning steps:
1-Get offer letter,agreement and attestation request (to Saudi Culture Mission and Saudi Embassy in Pakistan) from your company
2-Above must be attested from Chamber and Mofa (KSA)
3-Send a copy of above to Saudi Culture Mission in Pakistan
4-Send original letters to someone (friend, relative) in Pakistan
5-Your degree (Bacholar of Engineering) must be attested from HEC and MoFa Pakistan.
6-Check from HEC that your degree status is online otherwise after 7 days Saudi Culture will return it saying its not online from HEC
7-Send someone direct to Saudi culture with letters and degree (If everything goes well they will take 7, 10 days)
8-After attestation , send it to Saudi Embassy and they will attest on the same day or next
9-Get your degrees back to KSA

Saudi Culture does not charge anything. Embassy will charge 2000 PKR. If you want some agent to do that they will charge a lot.

May Allah make it easy for you.

Walikumsalam  Dr. Hassan

Brother check from someone in your field (medical) about the process. Meet all the requirements and everything will be fine INSHALLAH.

All the best.

I am a British citizen recently offered a job in Saudi My degree is from pakistan how could I get that attested for visa purposes. what is the process do I need to send the degree to pakistan...

are there any agents which I can use just for attestation ? I am in UK and visa would be granted from here for Saudi
please advise

Dear

Assalam o Alaikum

How did u get your degrees attested from cultural office without the required attested letters. I am also facing the same problem at the moment. Prospective employer isn't giving me the attested letters. Please guide me. Currently I am in Abha. *

Regards

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the forum, you may use the Private message system for that

your degree will be attested by  the saudi consulate/saudi attache from the country where you obtained them. If you have degree from UK try to find out the consular site of UK and get it done from there.  On their web link it should clearly mention the requirements of doing so. Your job offer letter should serve  the the purpose of attesttaion. I belive you dont need separate letter for degree attestation at Saudi Consulate. Good Luck

How did you get attestation from cultural office? do you have any agent in Pakistan ?

There is no need of an agent if you have everything clean.

Just send someone to the Culture with your documents (Degree, Letter from employer etc)and that it

Make sure the following:

1-Your correct name (same on passport and Degree)
2-Degree must have been stamped and uploaded in the system of HEC. Must check from HEC if this is uploaded or not)
3-Your employer must send the copies of offer and other documents to culture via surface mail.

thanks for expert advice. I have already hec/ MOFA Pak attested, can u give me idea about address of Saudi Cultural Office Pak ?

Later saudi ambasy attestation will be required... how we attempt without agent ?

Regards

Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission in Pakistan
Phone Prefix : 009251
Phone : 0092512271497-0092512821977
Fax : 009512271496
Email :   
Address : House No. 16A – Street No. 25A Islamabad P.O. Box 1180 Pakistan 2/F-6

http://he.moe.gov.sa/en/Ministry/SCHOLA … ct-Us.aspx

Even for Saudi Embassy you don't need any agent. Send some of your blood relation or good friend to do it for you. 200 for entry to embassy and 1500 per document for attestation (as per last year)

Ok thank you for your advice...more... hope u happy to give advice for all ppl like me

What if i get family Visa/ Yellow Paper from MOI SA, Is it necessary to find an "Agent" in Pakistan for medical Test Letters and visa stamping on passport of wife & children to bring family here?

Require expert advice

Regards

If you want an easy way and have extra money then go for an agent otherwise everything is so simple that you can do it yourself

Thanks for reply. Can u guide also, Where my family should go for medical and how they can get visa stamp on passport. I will prefer ourselves instead agent involvements, but with your expert guideline if you please

I apology for taking so much your time

Regards

To be honest I have no idea about the process starting from KSA.

I guess you will be notified about the family visa from somewhere then the medical and all process will start.

From here I can guide you

In Islamabad F-10 above Dar-ul-salam Book center, there is GEMCA. They will assign a number and medical center for the test. Medical center like Shifa will take 2, 3 days to give you reports.

Then you need to make it online through some agent most probably in blue area. They will charge you like 2000-5000 and will give you a number and your medical will be online.
You may ask the same agent to pay the fee for the visa processing fee (Most probably 50 SAR) but agent will charge for his services as well.
After that submit the passport to the embassy and they will stamp if there is no objection, in a day or 2.

I sent yellow paper to family at Lahore. My family done it without consultant, every thing was smooth medical was ok, but Etimad Lahore refused to take the papers. Etimad office told my family go to Karachi as visa py karachi ka address hy

What to do now. can any one give me expert advice ?

Can i change address on yellow paper from Karachi to Lahore

how much i would cast me in Riyad istakdam office to change the address?

Hi HR guru,

i got selected for landmark group saudi as store manager & as per offer letter having family status, for applying family visa is HSC + diploma in hotel management for 2yrs is valid, also wanted to know which is more convenient, to do diploma attestation in home town india or in saudi.
and what is procedure to do diploma attestation.

rafiq0786 wrote:

Hi HR guru,

i got selected for landmark group saudi as store manager & as per offer letter having family status, for applying family visa is HSC + diploma in hotel management for 2yrs is valid, also wanted to know which is more convenient, to do diploma attestation in home town india or in saudi.
and what is procedure to do diploma attestation.

The certificate attestation process are all the same even if its diploma or bachelors or masters. The details of these are discussed several times in this forum, you can do a search and find the relevant threads of discussion.

Hello,

Guys, I have a simple question for which cannot locate the transfer.

If someone is coming fresh from Pakistan, how can they get degree attested from MOFA KSA without coming here, sorry if I sound lame here.

My concern is, to segregate b/w degrree attestation for family visa and for when you're coming here first-time

You don't need to get it done from MOFA KSA as a fresher from Pakistan. Rather, you need it to get your docs attested from HEC (if educational), MOFA Pakistan and then from Saudi Cultural and finally from Saudi embassy.
Degree attestation is not required for family visa. It is required for the principal work visa holder. Now if your principal visa allows you to bring your family to KSA then you simple needs to get your nikkah nama attested from MOFA Pak submit it for family visa issuance.
Hope your answer is being served.

Regards

How much time Saudi Culture take for degree attestations?