Degree Attestation From Saudi Embassy - Requirement of Letter from Emp

I need degree attsetation from saudi cultur &saudi Embassy from pakistan.What is process

Dear Khalid
MOFA no longer attest the letter. No need to get attest from saudi Embassy and cultural office. if you are in KSA and your degrees are attested from MOFA Pakistan, just go to Embassy of pakistan in riyadh. they will attest it. after that give your degrees to your company Mandoob he will get attest from MOFA riyadh. stamp fee is 30 riyals.

Best of Luck

Assalam-O-Alaikum Everyone,

That's sounds amazing !!!

Really ??? Is that Pakistani Embassy in riyadh now authorized to attested a degree needed to change profession, on behalf of Saudi Culture & Consulate and we do not need to send educational documents to Pakistan along with request letter and contract letter in order to get attestation from Saudi Embassy ???

Can anyone confirm this and provide us brief details on it because many people here face this problem.

A bit guidance can much help those who are facing this problem.

Regards,
Abdullah Najeeb

Hi ,this is worried person 
I have done my bds from pk karachi i got my docu attested from hec and ministry of foreign affairs (karachi) but whn i went to busines point to get my docu attestd from saudi culture/embassy they told me to get a job letter from riyadh attestd by mofa and saudi counslate ... But how can i get a job letter from here in riyadh unless my documents are completely attested from saudi culture n embasy in pakistan !!! Someone told me to get a permision letter from ministry of health riyadh before applying for job in any hospital!! Please help me out im so worried and confused ((

Worriedperson wrote:

Hi ,this is worried person 
I have done my bds from pk karachi i got my docu attested from hec and ministry of foreign affairs (karachi) but whn i went to busines point to get my docu attestd from saudi culture/embassy they told me to get a job letter from riyadh attestd by mofa and saudi counslate ... But how can i get a job letter from here in riyadh unless my documents are completely attested from saudi culture n embasy in pakistan !!! Someone told me to get a permision letter from ministry of health riyadh before applying for job in any hospital!! Please help me out im so worried and confused ((

Did you have a job offer from KSA, or are you planning to work in the near future in KSA. If you already have a prospective employer lined up for you then he can give you this offer letter or employment contract attested from COC and MOFA to complete the attestation process. If not then you need to find an employer first and then get the documentation needed and then proceed with the attestation.

Im a resident here in ksa and how can i get a job when my documents arent completely attested and without that i cant apply for saudi license exam either !! :$$

Worriedperson wrote:

Im a resident here in ksa and how can i get a job when my documents arent completely attested and without that i cant apply for saudi license exam either !! :$$

Since you are a resident, you need to get a job first, or offer letter. You can get a job without certificate attestation, the certificate attestation is required when you try to get profession changed or registered, unless you are medical profession where the certification is required before.

Ok thankyou for ur help .. Lets c what happens !!:)

iam a physiotherapist resident of ksa...now iam applying for job here...bt dont know da procedure plz guide me.... i hav given my SCHS exam and passed it

bushumz wrote:

iam a physiotherapist resident of ksa...now iam applying for job here...bt dont know da procedure plz guide me.... i hav given my SCHS exam and passed it

If you have passed the exam and is certified, you can approach / search for  any hospital to find a job with them.

Dear send me you email address and phone number i want to attest my documents from saudi culture and saudi embassy i am working in ksa and i have two letters from company attested from saudi chamber of comrs but not attested from MOFA ksa can you attest my documents ??

engineerksa wrote:

Dear send me you email address and phone number i want to attest my documents from saudi culture and saudi embassy i am working in ksa and i have two letters from company attested from saudi chamber of comrs but not attested from MOFA ksa can you attest my documents ??

Are you asking this out of a specific member in this forum ?

no actualy i have job offers but they want me to get registration card....and i dont know what is da procedure

plz help me iam a physiotherapist....dnt  know abt schs registration card procedure

If you are a physiotherapist and want to practice your profession in KSA, then 1) all your certificates must be attested from Saudi Embassy - from the country where you did your studies and 2) you should write and pass the registration test done by Ministry of Health. You can check with MoH site or ask other members within this field in this forum to see how to go about doing that.

go to MOFA in KSA and get the degree attest from there, and sent it back to pak and better if some one from your family can visit saudi emabassy to get it attested.

hi EveryOne

I am also in process of getting the degree attestation. I am cmpleted my HRD, MEA and now it is in Saudi Cultural for endorsment. As per the update received from my agent the degree is being sent to University from where the degree is being issued. its been already 15 days. Can any body let me know how many days the Mumbai  university require to sent back the confirmation to saudi Cultural.

Thanks ...

my relatives in Pakistan tell me dat for certificate attestation from saudi embassy they want my job offer letter which i dnt hav yet...one of d hospital here in saudia interested in hiring me for job....bt they r not giving me job offer letter or any other letterr for my certificate attestation....now what to do? plzzzzzzzzzz help

HRGuru wrote:

If you are a physiotherapist and want to practice your profession in KSA, then 1) all your certificates must be attested from Saudi Embassy - from the country where you did your studies and 2) you should write and pass the registration test done by Ministry of Health. You can check with MoH site or ask other members within this field in this forum to see how to go about doing that.

my relatives in Pakistan tell me dat for certificate attestation from saudi embassy they want my job offer letter which i dnt hav yet...one of d hospital here in saudia interested in hiring me for job....bt they r not giving me job offer letter or any other letterr for my certificate attestation....now what to do? plzzzzzzzzzz help

bushumz wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

Certificate attestation is mandatory and in order to do that you need two things, either a job offer or employment contract with visa title that matches your education attested from chamber of commerce and MOFA and a letter addressed to the saudi consulate. Both are issued by an employer, in your case check with the prospective employer and ask him to issue you such letters if they wish to get you to Saudi with an employment visa.

Can somebody provide format of request letter to Saudi culture from employer? As my employer ask for format of letter. Shall be thankful to this info.
Regards,
[email protected]

Shahid9451 wrote:

Can somebody provide format of request letter to Saudi culture from employer? As my employer ask for format of letter. Shall be thankful to this info.
Regards,
[email protected]

التاريخ    : ----------

السادة / مقام سفارة خادم الحرمين الشريفين في (country)        المحترمين

الملحقية الثقافية
البعثة الثقافية العربية السعودية – كراتشي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته و بعد،

تفيد (name of the company)" بموجد هذا بأن السيد/------------ – (nationality) الجنسية بموجب جواز رقم (passport no) يعمل وحاصل علي شهادة البكالوريوس(degree details that should match the visa title) نرجوا منكم التكرم بتوثيق شهاداتة الأكاديمية  ليتسنى له الحصول على تأشيرة عمل بمسمى  (visa title / title as per iqama).

وهذا وتقبلوا وافر التحية والتقدير,,,

مدير شراكة أعمال الموارد البشرية

الاسم :  authorized signatory name

التوقيع :

in Karachi they are not even mentioning the date of return..........2 months atleast thats what a agent told me on call:(:(

----------------

;;;

bushumz wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

as i have born here...i already hav iqama and nw iam applying for job frm here KSA

Hi Waseem

Can you PM me your no. So I can talk to you on the subject.

Help me please. I am in process of SCFHS registration. MOFA ksa refused to attest my job offer letter because i'm still on my father's iqama. and compay will not transfer my iqama untill i'll be registered with scfhs. what should i do then?????

My friend's wife had been registered with SCFHS in Kunfudah (Saudi Arabia) & my brother did it in Pakistan before coming to Saudi Arabia. So, Please contact me, if you need any kind of help in this regard. I may forward you to them for guidance.

waseem.murade wrote:

HR GURU,

please help me & let me know is Visa mandatory for the attestation of degree from Saudi embassy in INDIA, My employer is ready to send me Original offer letter from but they are struggling to get the Visa since one month and can take more time so that I am thinking to attest my degree from embassy meanwhile.....if somebody can also help me to know what are the mandatory details needs to have on offer letter in terms of attestation from embassy.....please help me

MOFA attestation can be done without Visa title & visa slip ?

A visa is not necessary, but an attested offer letter and employment contract with visa / job title is required. They might demand a visa to be seen as well if you are not in KSA and you may have to get this from the employer , a way around this is difficult with the new restrictions in place.

waseem.murade wrote:

HR GURU

Thanks a lot for this information I have one more query regarding JOB offer letter, My agent in India told me that Job offer letter must contain "HR reference no.",,,and my employer is saying they dont know what it is....they are asking for some example...can you please help me and let me know what is the "HR reference no." on Job offer letter?

I am not sure about the HR reference no, may he is talking about the visa reference no. Most companies have their own unique way of putting reference numbers in letters, so not clear as to what they are saying. Ask them for more details , specifically check what is this no ?

can u send me the email or cell number of that guy in saudi embassy,pakistan.

Friends can anybody send me the Letters format for the Degree Attestation from Saudi culture and Saudi Embassy Karachi.My Email :  [email protected]    Please..

Currently i am in Saudi Arabia and i have profession of Electronic Technician,i have to change my profession for that i have to attest my degree from saudi embassy (pakistan).i need letter format for the attestation of degree and how many letter do i need for the attestation??

I live in Pakistan and I have a UK degree earned from Pakistani institute and O levels and A levels (University of Cambridge) from Pakistan too.  I have a job offer from Saudi Arabia so I need to get my degree verified and attested ( equivalence is not an option) to fulfill the requirements of Saudi cultural mission and consulate for getting the work visa. Kindly let me know:

•    What are the requirements for Saudi cultural mission& Saudi embassy in this case (also specify which country will it be attested in)
•    I have got my degree attested from British council ( in Pakistan). What if I try get it done from foreign affairs (Pakistan) will that be enough for fulfilling degree attestation to complete my work visa process from saudi cultural mission and saudi embassy

My wife want to appear in certification for certified doctor.
For this the degree should be attested from saudi embassy in Pakistan.
I went to saudi council for health specialities for this issue.
They give me two letters that you attach with your documents for saudi attestation.
But saudi embassy in pakistan reject this attestaion.
So anybody know how to attest MBBS degree for appearing doctor certification in saudi council for health specialities.

hi ....let me know how you can help me in this regard.

. I live in Pakistan and I have a UK based bachelor degree (earned in Pakistan).I have a job offer from Saudi Arabia so I need to get my degree verified and attested ( equivalence is not an option) to fulfill the requirements of Saudi cultural mission and consulate for getting the work visa.Kindly let me know:

•    What are the requirements for Saudi cultural mission& Saudi embassy in this case (also specify which country will it be attested in)
•    I have got my degree attested from British council ( in Pakistan). What if I try get it done from foreign affairs (Pakistan) will that be enough for getting the work visa for me and later my family

Do all jobs require a degree in Saudi Arabia?
I have been offered a position and they are working on my block visa... But do I have to have attested degrees to be accepted? No matter what the job title is?