Degree Attestation From Saudi Embassy - Requirement of Letter from Emp

Your employer need to send the letter to Saudi culture in from company address in sealed envelop.

I need your help. I'm stuck in degrees attestation at some points in my documents. How can I contact you, please?

i want to ask my company based on jeddah i am working in dammam. i want to apply family visa after the appointment should i go istekdam office jeddah or Dammmam.

I need same help.if anyone help me

May you give your contact number plz

My University degree and passport has one vowel Ahmad / Ahmed 'a' and 'e' mismatch and due to this the Saudi Culture has objected on degree attestation.

Is there any supporting document I can submit like solicitor affidavit to resolve this case.
@naseer_babar110

I faced only vowel mismatch in my father name Ahmad, Ahmed i.e. 'a' and 'e' but Saudi Culture objected my degree for mismatch with degree and passport

pls. advice any affidavit can be submitted to solve this issue promptly?

@naseer_babar110 but if spelling are different hec does not attest it, first strp is hec attestation, how can we go to embassy without there attestation

I done HRD Ministry in India now. I get employment letter from my company with chamber of commerce attest. How shall I get saudi embassy attestation now ? Kindly support please
@Faisal Tasleem

Hello Faisal, I got worried after reading your comments. The same problem is with me.

In my opinion, I present the following possible solutions;

1. I think you should take FRC (Family Registration Certificate) from NADRA on behalf of your FATHER showing the names of the children of your father against the CNIC No's. Then attach a copy of your CNIC and forward it to the SAUDI CULTURE. (Both attested from MOFA).

2. Do you have your CNIC printed in English? if so do the spellings on CNIC according to passport? if so your problem is solved.

I'm curious to know what will you do to get rid of this issue. Kindly do share what solved your problem.

Thanks.
@nnrajsoft Hi, After HRD process you must do MEA, Saudi cultural and then Embassy attestation. You can't do the other processes by yourself. You must hire a Attestation or visa agent to do it. 

Make sure your offer letter/ contract letter is attested by Chamber of commerce and MOFA and you must submit the ORIGINAL Offer letter for above processes. Good luck

Hey salam brother,

I read your messages here. I have some query.  I want to attest my degree but the name of my degree is "ARAB MOHMMED MUSAB MOHMMED HANIF" and the name on my passport is "ARAB MOHAMMED MUSAB MOHAMMEDD HANIF". As you can see that the spelling of both the "MOHAMMAD" is different. Would it create a problem for me during attestation or such small mistake is ignored during attestation? Would they attest my degree or reject it? 

@mszafar you matter resolved by noor traders??

@mmusabarab same problem with me saudi consulate agency refusing to accept documents,  as in my passport written affan ullah Khan,  and in degree affan ullah Khan, khan.

@Iu Khan I had the same issue you may have to change your name on passport or degree to match , it easier to change the details on passport

@mmusabarab @Iu Khan I had the same issue you may have to change your name on passport or degree to match , it easier to change the details on passport

@naseer_babar110 Was your issue resolved ?

Did they attested the degree with munir and muneer difference?

@naseer_babar110 Did you faced any issue while degree attestation with name difference, Humayun and Humayoon ?