Degree Attestation From Saudi Embassy - Requirement of Letter from Emp

I am Going to attest my Degree from Saudi Culture office and Embassy in Pakistan.

For this I have a Letter from my Current Employer in Saudi Arabia.
But it need to be attested from Saudi Chamber of Commerce and MOFA Saudi Arabia.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs Saudi Arabia Refused to Attest it so that Saudi Culture office in Islamabad, refused too to attest with out MOFA Attestation.

Anybody can help me or Inform me how to get attestation from Saudi Culture office easily.

y did mofa rejected to attest? if ur on kafaala of that company then there is no reason for them to not attest. what exactly is your profeesion?

if you are a doctor/medical field person related to SCHS then i can surely help you in it

Alright, I had this bit of prick myself when I had to get my attestation done for the Employer letter. They rejected in my case stating the reason that I was not under the Company Sponsorship (yet).

So I had a letter attested from the Chamber of Commerce but not from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. I spoke to the guy at the Saudi cultural Attache and explained him my situation. Luckily they understood and told me to send the documents. I confirmed this over the email as well so I had it officially in writing as well with the Attache guy. I sent the docs along with the email print out just to be sure. In the end it all worked out and I had the degree attested.

So I hope you know what you have to do!

Hope this helps.

DrHassanMalik wrote:

y did mofa rejected to attest? if ur on kafaala of that company then there is no reason for them to not attest. what exactly is your profeesion?

Thanks for Reply,

MOFA KSA refused because i am not in sponsorship of my Current Company and i am on Sponsorship of Individual Person and my Profession is 'Mason'.
MOFA KSA Asked me to Start process of Transfer of Sponsorship to the company then they will attest this Letter.

Alright, I had this bit of prick myself when I had to get my attestation done for the Employer letter. They rejected in my case stating the reason that I was not under the Company Sponsorship (yet).

So I had a letter attested from the Chamber of Commerce but not from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. I spoke to the guy at the Saudi cultural Attache and explained him my situation. Luckily they understood and told me to send the documents. I confirmed this over the email as well so I had it officially in writing as well with the Attache guy. I sent the docs along with the email print out just to be sure. In the end it all worked out and I had the degree attested.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Agent47

My brother in Pakistan went two times to Saudi Culture office and told them story but they insist for attestation from MOFA KSA.

As i am not in Pakistan so that unable to tell them whole situation.

I called many agents in Paksitan for this, but no one responded yet.

I have to change my profession so that i can make transfer of sponsorship to my Company.

bro all i can tell is you can get agents in islamabad/lajore/karachi who can make it done from embassy without mofa ksa even but for this he takes some comision i heard..

Dear before coming in saudi arabia i was in the same trouble as you are encountered. Due to working in a sh*t company without any system, and for anything i want to do legally taken 1 to 2months.
I had sent my degree several times with the letter, but they refused as my profession on my degree is other than showing on Eqamah.
At last few months i contact with an angel, he gave me a contact person in pakistan in which at start i feel hesitation, because most of the agents in pakistan need money and doing illegal work. I don't want myself to put in a trouble. But at last i had left the only option to attest my degree in order to change my profession. I contact with him and thank God attestation was genuine and it worked very well.
Now this is my experience with the person.
If you are interested to attest your degree from this person kindly send me your details via email then i'll give you the agent details.
[email protected]

wsmhagazi wrote:

I am Going to attest my Degree from Saudi Culture office and Embassy in Pakistan.

But it need to be attested from Saudi Chamber of Commerce and MOFA Saudi Arabia.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs Saudi Arabia Refused to Attest it so that Saudi Culture office in Islamabad, refused too to attest with out MOFA Attestation.

Anybody can help me or Inform me how to get attestation from Saudi Culture office easily.

wsmhagazi wrote:
DrHassanMalik wrote:

Thanks for Reply,

MOFA KSA refused because i am not in sponsorship of my Current Company and i am on Sponsorship of Individual Person and my Profession is 'Mason'.
MOFA KSA Asked me to Start process of Transfer of Sponsorship to the company then they will attest this Letter.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Agent47

My brother in Pakistan went two times to Saudi Culture office and told them story but they insist for attestation from MOFA KSA.

As i am not in Pakistan so that unable to tell them whole situation.

I called many agents in Paksitan for this, but no one responded yet.

I have to change my profession so that i can make transfer of sponsorship to my Company.

Allah khair kare mere saray bhaiyo ka he bura haal hai, jaisa mera tha few months back lol
No need to worry dude. I joined block just to help u people as i was in the same trouble and nobody help me except a person whom i also get from a blog spot.
If you want to attest your degree without any letter or any thing. Just send me degree copy, Eqama copy, Passport copy, ID card copy pakistan. Hope your problems will be solved soon.

@ wsmhagazi!
Salam!
MOFA will not attest until you are in the Company's Sponsorship but Saudi Cultural in flexible then MOFA. You should focus on Saudi Culture in Islamabad to get your work done. For more details please inbox me or call at +966 594362764..
BR!

Gulf visa in uk are the best very courteous and quick for uk degree attestation

Its possible dear, before i was thinking the same as you quote. I just got my degree attested from pakistan both from saudi culture and saudi embassy without sending any letter from company sponsor or kafeel.

[email protected]

presidconsult wrote:

@ wsmhagazi!
Salam!
MOFA will not attest until you are in the Company's Sponsorship but Saudi Cultural in flexible then MOFA. You should focus on Saudi Culture in Islamabad to get your work done. For more details please inbox me or call at +966 594362764..
BR!

sohaibulhassan i am interested in this. please check your email inbox.

sohaibulhassan wrote:

Its possible dear, before i was thinking the same as you quote. I just got my degree attested from pakistan both from saudi culture and saudi embassy without sending any letter from company sponsor or kafeel.

[email protected]

presidconsult wrote:

@ wsmhagazi!
Salam!
BR!

Hi i m mohsin from pakistan faisalabad.I have done MBA, PIPFA( a professional qualification) and Ca (inter with one paper left).
I want to know what is the complete procedure from getting the documents attested within Pakistan and in saudi (if any).

Thanx

We got  it attested like this
First the registrar of university
Ministry of education
Ministry  of foreign affairs
Saudi culture
Saudi embassy
The last step you will have to hire an agent
Let me know if the any more help you need
Thanks

MESSAGE FOR MRS DH
does registrar of the university means HEC in Pakistan or ministry of education means HEC?
does we have to follow the process step wise or we can first attest the documents from ministry of foreign affairs and then from other authorities?

Registrar means registrar of university from which the degree was obtained and ministry of  education is HEC and yes u have to follow step wise
@@ mostly universities have a way of verifying degrees ask your university they will guide u for the first step ****

mohsinhameed wrote:

Hi i m mohsin from pakistan faisalabad.I have done MBA, PIPFA( a professional qualification) and Ca (inter with one paper left).
I want to know what is the complete procedure from getting the documents attested within Pakistan and in saudi (if any).

Thanx

I recently experienced this critical phase regarding degree attestation.

1. B.I.S.E. and I.B.C.C Attestion

Before applying for degree attestation from HEC, make sure that you MATRIC and INTER result cards are attested from respective B.I.S.E. and IBCC.

2. HEC Attestaion

You have to get attestation of your MBA degree from Higher Education Commission (HEC).
For this, if you have MBA Degree in your hand, then you may apply directly. But if you don't have degree, just have transcript, then you have to get DEGREE VERIFICATION LETTER from your university first and apply along with your transcript.

For more details, http://das.hec.gov.pk/

3. MOFA Attestation

After HEC attestation, go to your nearest Ministry of Foreign Affair (MOFA) office and get attestation of your degrees from there.

For details, http://www.mofa.gov.pk/mfa/pages/print. … =30&type=4

4. Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy Pakistan

Once you get attested your documents from HEC and MOFA, just apply for degree attestation from Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy.

Here you require your sponsor letter. [I don't know in your case who is your sponsor. It might be a company or any other like in free visa]

5. Pakistan Embassy Saudi Arabia

Get attestation of your degrees from Pakistan Embassy, Riyadh. After getting attested from Pakistan Embassy, Riyadh you may ask them to issue a NOC enabling you to get equivalent certificate in arabic from Ministry of Education of Saudi Arabia.

6. MOFA KSA

After completing all four option, you may attest it from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of KSA.

hi!
i am sagheer ahmed, i want to attest my degree from saudi culture islamabad, I need complete information, how can I get letter from Chamer of commerce KSA? If anybody have letter or format of letter plz send me its copy/scan copy in my inbox.  I also want to know what is the complete procedure. 
I already done attested from MOFA Pakistan and HEC, I need only attestion from saudi culture

sagheer wrote:

hi!
i am sagheer ahmed, i want to attest my degree from saudi culture islamabad, I need complete information, how can I get letter from Chamer of commerce KSA? If anybody have letter or format of letter plz send me its copy/scan copy in my inbox.  I also want to know what is the complete procedure. 
I already done attested from MOFA Pakistan and HEC, I need only attestion from saudi culture

Dear Sagheer,

as Per my experience, Below is the Process:

I made a 2 Letters from my company in Saudi Arabia.

One Letter for Saudi Cultural Office and other for Saudi Consulate.

Then i got attested from Chamber of Commerce in Riyadh and then MOFA Office just beside Chamber of Commerce (Main MOFA Office don't attest this.

Then i sent these letters to my brother in Pakistan and he got attested degree in one week.

note:- through one Letter you can get attest one degree + Marks sheet

umair.raza01 wrote:
mohsinhameed wrote:

Thanx

Before applying for degree attestation from HEC, make sure that you MATRIC and INTER result cards are attested from respective B.I.S.E. and IBCC.

2. HEC Attestaion

You have to get attestation of your MBA degree from Higher Education Commission (HEC).
For this, if you have MBA Degree in your hand, then you may apply directly. But if you don't have degree, just have transcript, then you have to get DEGREE VERIFICATION LETTER from your university first and apply along with your transcript.

3. MOFA Attestation

After HEC attestation, go to your nearest Ministry of Foreign Affair (MOFA) office and get attestation of your degrees from there.

Once you get attested your documents from HEC and MOFA, just apply for degree attestation from Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy.

Here you require your sponsor letter. [I don't know in your case who is your sponsor. It might be a company or any other like in free visa]

Get attestation of your degrees from Pakistan Embassy, Riyadh. After getting attested from Pakistan Embassy, Riyadh you may ask them to issue a NOC enabling you to get equivalent certificate in arabic from Ministry of Education of Saudi Arabia.

6. MOFA KSA

After completing all four option, you may attest it from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of KSA.

Thanks for describing.

I have Completed My degree attestation from Saudi Embassy in Pakistan, do i need to attest it from Pakistani Embassy in Riyadh?

or i can directly go to MOFA KSA?

Also tell me that for Changing Profession Degree should be attested from MOFA KSA & Pakistani Embassy or Saudi embassy attestation is enough?

rahiba wrote:

Salam

Please, I need some information urgently.
I am doctor living in KSA, I am planning to get a job here. I have got a letter from Saudi Council already (this is equivalent to a job letter). I have sent my original documents to relatives in Pakistan, but I don't know how to go about it.

My degree has already been attested by HEC.

Other documents are my experience certificates (8 of them) and PMDC registration.

1 - Does every document need to be translated into Arabic?
2 - Do you know of any accredited translators in Islamabad?
3 - From which places do I need to have everything attested?
4 - Will the originals be attested only or do their photocopies also need to be attested?
5 - Do you know of any reliable agents in Islamabad who can do these things for me and how much will they cost?

I have been trying to find these answers for the last one month now. I would be extremely grateful if you could guide me with specific answers to all my questions. Thank you so much for your help.

Rahiba

wsalam

1. not necessary cauz saudi embassy attest the original degree in english but if you do it then it will be good for you.

2. saudia authorize translator are in aabpara islamabad.

3. you need to get your degree attested from MOFA, saudi cultural office and saudi embassy.

4. Saudi cultural office and embassy attest only the original degree.
you need 2 original job offer letters from your company attested from chamber of commerce saudia and MOFA saudia to submit in cultural office as well as saudi embassy.

5. the stamp cost 800 RS each in cultural office and embassy. rest depends on agents usually it cost around 10k rupees. you can get degree attested from cultural office by yourself but for embassy there are authorize agents who process the case in embassy.

let me know if you need more details, i can give you the number and e-mail address of the agent.

Thanks

wsmhagazi wrote:
umair.raza01 wrote:
mohsinhameed wrote:

Thanx

2. HEC Attestaion

3. MOFA Attestation

6. MOFA KSA

Thanks for describing.

I have Completed My degree attestation from Saudi Embassy in Pakistan, do i need to attest it from Pakistani Embassy in Riyadh?

or i can directly go to MOFA KSA?

Also tell me that for Changing Profession Degree should be attested from MOFA KSA & Pakistani Embassy or Saudi embassy attestation is enough?

no need to get it attested from pakistan embassy. you can directly go to MOFA saudia. the charge 30 riyals for stamp and you will get the paper back same day. do take the arabic translation of the degree with you.

for profession change only saudi embassy and mofa attestation is necessary.

Thank you so much for your prompt response.

Do the experience certificates only need to be attested from MOFA? Do they need to be translated?

Kindly give me contact details of the agents in Islamabad.

Thanks. I appreciate your help very much.

sheal wrote:
rahiba wrote:

Salam

Please, I need some information urgently.
I am doctor living in KSA, I am planning to get a job here. I have got a letter from Saudi Council already (this is equivalent to a job letter). I have sent my original documents to relatives in Pakistan, but I don't know how to go about it.

My degree has already been attested by HEC.

Other documents are my experience certificates (8 of them) and PMDC registration.

1 - Does every document need to be translated into Arabic?
2 - Do you know of any accredited translators in Islamabad?
3 - From which places do I need to have everything attested?
4 - Will the originals be attested only or do their photocopies also need to be attested?
5 - Do you know of any reliable agents in Islamabad who can do these things for me and how much will they cost?

I have been trying to find these answers for the last one month now. I would be extremely grateful if you could guide me with specific answers to all my questions. Thank you so much for your help.

Rahiba

wsalam

1. not necessary cauz saudi embassy attest the original degree in english but if you do it then it will be good for you.

2. saudia authorize translator are in aabpara islamabad.

3. you need to get your degree attested from MOFA, saudi cultural office and saudi embassy.

4. Saudi cultural office and embassy attest only the original degree.
you need 2 original job offer letters from your company attested from chamber of commerce saudia and MOFA saudia to submit in cultural office as well as saudi embassy.

5. the stamp cost 800 RS each in cultural office and embassy. rest depends on agents usually it cost around 10k rupees. you can get degree attested from cultural office by yourself but for embassy there are authorize agents who process the case in embassy.

let me know if you need more details, i can give you the number and e-mail address of the agent.

Thanks

Hi

I am having my medical documents attested from Pakistan for a job in Saudi Arabia but I also have an experience letter from Australia which I have had attested by Department of Foreign Affairs in Canberra but not from the Saudi Cultural Commission or Saudi Consulate in Australia. Is there a way to make it acceptable without these above attestations from Australia?

Thanks

rahiba wrote:

Hi

I am having my medical documents attested from Pakistan for a job in Saudi Arabia but I also have an experience letter from Australia which I have had attested by Department of Foreign Affairs in Canberra but not from the Saudi Cultural Commission or Saudi Consulate in Australia. Is there a way to make it acceptable without these above attestations from Australia?

Thanks

(As i know)
For Saudi Arabia ,experience certificates should not be attested from Saudi embassy or Saudi culture.They need your educational certificates to be attested.

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/17520735.html
Here is good man to attest  papers from PAKISTAN.

Can anybody can help me, i am also finding the same issue!!!!!

Normally such a letter issued should have been attested from COC and MOFA by your future / current employer. If it did not happen try to get some assistance from your employer to issue it again,if not some one else need to help you out there to resolve it through some other means.

Perhaps someone in this forum could guide you better.

I am facing the same trouble getting my Degree attested from the Saudi Cultural office in Islamabad Pakistan for family visa process. I send the letters from my employer attested only from the COC. MOFA refused to attest. Today the cultural office in islamabad refused to attest without MOFA attestation. I cant believe them.
Also there is a new requirement CONTRACT LETTER FROM THE EMPLOYER ATTESTED BY MOFA. Any suggestions guys.Or contact of any agent in Pakistan

adeeljafri wrote:

I am facing the same trouble getting my Degree attested from the Saudi Cultural office in Islamabad Pakistan for family visa process. I send the letters from my employer attested only from the COC. MOFA refused to attest. Today the cultural office in islamabad refused to attest without MOFA attestation. I cant believe them.
Also there is a new requirement CONTRACT LETTER FROM THE EMPLOYER ATTESTED BY MOFA. Any suggestions guys.Or contact of any agent in Pakistan

Degree attestation / visa processing in Islamabad is always a pain. Things you need normally are contract from employer (attested from COC & MOFA) and letter specifically for certificate attestation (attested from COC & MOFA). By the way of COC attests a letter , for sure MOFA will attest this. Try contacting the below agents in Pakistan, bu they are based in Karachi, even though they have an office in Islamabad.
Tahir Hussain.
Process Manager
Q.A. ENTERPRISES.
HEAD OFFICE:
Suite #  8, 2nd  Floor, Rukhsana  Building,
Block 7 & 8, KCHS, Shaheed-e-Millat Road,
Karachi-75400, Pakistan.
Tel. #: +92-21-34388612, 34396301.
Fax #: +92-21-34381809.
BRANCH OFFICE:
Suite # 2, Plot # 10, Jalil Plaza III,
Markaz I - 9, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Tel. #: +92-51-4102485-86.
Fax #: +92-51-4102487.
E-mail: [email protected], Web: www.qae.com.pk

I went through CoC & MOFA regarding my sponsor letter's attestation. But MOFA rejected my letter since new rules implied not to attest any academic documents from the beginning of this year (2013). I have to sort out things & need help!!!

adeeljafri wrote:

Well friend, I recently talked to an agent. He requires only two attested letters by CoC & MOFA respectively. Unfortunately, MOFA doesn't attest these letters.

Now the rules has been changed no need to attest from MOFA just CO attestation is enough.

Assalam Alikum

I Want to attest my Master Degree from Saudi Culture, for this process i take letter from my compny and make chamber of commerce, but when i went to MOFA they refused to attest, even they did't see my letter and they told me now they stop attestation ,

Any one can help me for this matter, What i have to do now ?

Thanks

Brother Khalid,
Its means i can take attestation from Saudi Culture Pakista without , attest from MOFA Saudia Arabia ?

Dear Khalid
MOFA no longer attest the letter. No need to get attest from saudi Embassy and cultural office. if you are in KSA and your degrees are attested from MOFA Pakistan, just go to Embassy of pakistan in riyadh. they will attest it. after that give your degrees to your company Mandoob he will get attest from MOFA riyadh. stamp fee is 30 riyals.

Best of Luck

Guys,

If MOFA is not attesting these letters and in Pakistan they demand for these letters attested by MOFA then what is the solution?

I am also trying to attest my degrees, but no success until now. Can we attest our degrees from Embassy of pakistan Riyadh and later from Saudi MOFA Riyadh as be_good told.Is Saudi MOFA Riyadh attestation enough for profession change/family visa processing? OR we still need to attest degrees from Saudi Culture and Saudi embassy Pakistan for profession change/family visa processing?

Please guide.

Thanks.

dear members i am pharmacist i have the same problem i want to get my degree attested from saudi embassy and culture office and the agents are demanding job offer letter which is not possible for me to arange az i am on azad visa so plzz if any one can help me to get attested from these embassy or any one can arrange an ordinary job offer letter from any hospital clinic or pharmacy

Assalamualikum friends... i want to ask you for some guidance. i am a Doctor from Karachi and i have an job offer from Ministry of Defence hospital in Jeddah since July 2012. they have an appointed agent in Lahore, who has got all my documents attested except from Cultural Attache. My agent says that the Saudi Cultural office have appointed a new cultural attache, who is asking for the actual job offer letter and the letter from the ministry. he says that earlier all this was done on Fax and Email. he also says that the Ministry and the hospital both are reluctant in sending the original letter for some unknown reason. Its been more then 6 months that my documents are placed at my agend and he is continuously writing it to the ministry and the cultural office for procedure to complete. Kindly help me through all of it. Im married and have a family to move.
Thanx

Dr. nayyar

Assalam Alikum
Please Guide me....
I send my degree to pakistan for attestation , Saudi Culture attested but Saudi Minstory are not attesting , they refuced to say that now the rules are changed, now i have to attested from MOF from Riyadh First and send back to PAK for attestation from Saudi Minstrelsy etc. Plez guid me what i have to do i am totally fad up for this rules , i already spend 7 Months and lot of money for attestation on the dgree.. Please Guid me waht i have to do I will be very thankfull to you ..