Dutch and German Products

Hi, is anyone looking for dutch or german products which unable to get it from Singapore? May  be some beauty products? snacks?

Yes, And I've already found my Calve Pindakaas at The German Marketplace!:lol:

Hi Gijs

Thanks for reply, really thanksful :)

So, which means that you found most of your favourite overthere? I went yesterday, however I didn't found stroopwafels, thats my favourite.

May I know, if somebody provide home delivery service according to your request, will you like it? Just a simple survey :P

Have a nice evening!

Hi Ivy,

Really depends on the delivery fee. The price of the products is already quite high, because it had to be imported ofcourse. Right now I go there like once a month to buy my peanut butter and maybe some dutch cookies or baking products. But for most of my groceries I go to the normal supermarket.

Are you planning on setting up a service like that? Think there might be some other dutch/german expats who would use the service. Hope you can make it work!

Cheers Gijs

Hi Gijs

Yes, you are right, the price is always a manin concern as I am concerning on the pricing, custome tax, local delivery. I went to Netherland last year, I checked something on Makro, the price overthere actually not that expensive, and when I was there, I really miss foods in Singapore however the journey to Asian market just too far for me, so I would be appreciate if I get the home delivery in Netherland.

After 6 years there are only a few products I miss (like zoute haring en kroketten). You can get stroopwafels and drop at Jasons market in the basement of Raffles City Mall.

Hi Gijs, where is The German Marketplace?

If it is the one I am thinking of it is about 100 metres up the Road from Coronation Plaza on Bukit Timah Road

Hi Andygillham,

thanks!