Will come to Singapore for our honeymoon

I and my fiance (then husband) will come to Singapore for our honeymoon +shopping starting from 1st April for 5 nights.
Please tell me where to do some shopping for clothing and other stuff on "sale'?
Can you name me a jewellery shop I can buy modern gold jewellery for a reasonable price? (14 or 18 carrots)
Thank you in advance.
Mal

Hi Mal,

As you were previously off topic, i have created a new thread with your post on the Singapore forum.

Thank you

Priscilla :)

The main shopping area is Orchard Road. Whether there are sales or discounts going on is uncertain. However, prices in Singapore are generally sky high, so not likely you will find many "bargains".

Thanks!

I'm in Singapore myself for the next couple of days, so I will take a look around.

Oh Thanks Gravitas.. that would be very nice. We will be in Singapore from 1st to 6th

Well at the top end of Orchard (close to Tangs and Orchart MRT station) there are a few sales on in jewellers. There's a chain called TAKA in several places. To be honest though, I did not see any "investment" jewellery. You would have to go to Little India for that I think.

Lucky Plaza has quite a few shops too.

I will be there for sure.  Thanks