S.A. shop in Singapore

Hi,

My name is Joy and I currently live in Johannesburg. I have some family members who are going to be buying and taking over a shop in Singapore that sells South African products. I am looking at being their buyer here in S.A.

I am contacting you because I was hoping to get some feedback from South Africans who are living in Singapore as to what kind of S.A. products they would like to buy from such a shop. 

Please could you be so kind as send me a little list of your favorite S.A. designers, wine, decor, art, music,jewellery and accessories, food, African / Zulu products, etc. What do you miss the most and what are you most likely to buy at a South African shop in Singapore?

I look forward to a response from you. Thank you so much.

Kind regards,
Joy

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

welcome 2 the wep & i wish u the best

Hello Joy.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved the Singapore forum.

Hope you'll get some feedbacks soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Joy,

There are many..but firstly we would love to see Bovril in your SA shop, Original and Chilli Bovril which is fantastic! Also music DVD's, gem squash, Easter eggs (the White candy ones with chocolate on the inside that look like real eggs, Ouma buttermilk rusks and Pronutro (all flavours).

South African Artist music DVD's sorry!

Also Mrs Balls Original Chutney & Chicken Flings:)

Hello.. Is there any shop in Singapore selling South African products ... like ethnic stuff & food stuff as well?

Hi Abby Raja,

Feel free to start a new topic on the Singapore Forum for a better interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team