Looking for an English language partner...

Hey everyone!

I'm a 30-year-old German girl looking for an English language partner, preferably an American English speaker. I'm fluent, so I'm basically just looking for someone I can have a conversation with in English, but I don't mind helping out total beginners in German. 

I moved to the Stuttgart area six months ago, so I'm still pretty new here myself. Wouldn't mind doing some touristy stuff together either. :)

Just leave a comment if you're interested. (I'd prefer female tandem partners.)

Hi and welcome to the forum dannee!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the language exchange section of Stuttgart classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Hi! I am British! If thats ok with you I don't mind! I am learning German myself at the moment! Let me know if you would like to meet up!

cheers!

Asha

Thanks for the welcome and the heads up about the classifieds Armand!

I might post over there, too - but I've had a couple of people pm me. :)

In general, if anybody else is interested, feel free to leave a comment or send a pm. I'll reply via pm.

Hi Dannee, i would like to make new friends especially like you who can teach me German as well. I am a student of Stutgart university and have been here for 8 months. I would like to learn German. Can you help in this regards. Thanks in advance.

Halo Dannee, I am looking for a language partner with whom I can practice German to improve my language skill and in exchange I'm willing to share my knowledge of English language. I live in Stuttgart and a master student of the uni-Stuttgart. Though I'm a male but I think it doesn't matter. Please let me know.

Regards
Sijan

hi Danee,

I am visiting Stuttgart on July 18 and need to hang out. Interested?

Hello my name is Autumn. I would be very interested in meeting up and learning. I am an American. Im currently in the states for a few more weeks before I return back home. I live in the Filderstadt area outside of Stuttgart. I am 33. If you would like to chat let me know. Im excited to meet new people. I dont speak any German at all. I know how to shop, order food, and get my hair done lol. But since Im getting married to my boyfriend in October I guess I may need to learn. He is German but is very fluent in multiple languages as are a few of our friends. Looking forward to hearing form you.

Hello my name is Praveen, would be very interested in meet up and learn German. I would gladly share my English knowledge.

Hello Dannee.

I am new in here, considering the fact that I am reading the very first posts just now.

how is life in Stuttgart really?

I am thinking to move to Stuttgart, for work.

Thank you,  Stefanos

Hi Stefanos,

I would suggest you to start a new topic on the Stuttgart forum for better visibility as this is an old thread  (2012)

Thank you,
Christine

hey i will be interested to meet you in person and do kind of Tandom exchange of language . I am not american or something , Indian by origin by english is really good with good accent. We can meet over couple of drinks if you are interested.
Best wishes !!

Hi I am Sasha I am not a native English speaker but I can speak verygood in English because I worked in an english speaking environment.Would be nice to meet you, we have same age.

Hello sasha31.

As said before this is an old thread. Please feel free to start a new topic on the Stuttgart Forum for more responses.

Thanks

Karen :)

oh, yeah sorry i didnt notice the date,...my bad sorry. :)

Hello all,

I am also new in Stuttgart I just arrived like a student at Hohenheim university I am speaking different languages with very good english,so I want to meet new people. It is better at weekends.

Greetings,
Raul

I need help for my German.   I can help in English

[moderated: this is not a dating website]

I need help for my German.   I can help in English

@ vcky > Please post an ad in the Language Exchange in Stuttgart section, it may help you to find a tandem partner.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi my name is devrim I from London  and i com to live germany