Seeking housemates June 1st-onward

Hi,

I am moving to Dar at the end of May and am seeking housemates starting June 1st. I would be keen to join a house/apartment with an open room or would be happy to look for a place to rent with others (those new to town or planning to move).

I am a mid-twenties American (have lived in Arusha in the past, and been in and out of Dar) and am seeking housemates of a somewhat similar age. I'm an easy-going guy who likes sports, reading, movies, cooking, hanging out with roommates, and all things social enterprise/impact investing.

I am ideally looking in Mikocheni but am very location-flexible. My range is max 1000/bedroom but ideally quite a bit less. Looking more for quaint and functional than luxurious and chic (but open to any offer).

Please let me know if any of this sounds like a good fit. Thanks!

Alex

Hi Alex and welcome to Expat.com!

Why don't you check out the Housing in Dar es Salaam > shared accommodation section and place your ad, that could help!

Good luck ;)

Francesca

Hai Alex

I am coming to Dar es Salaam in 1st week of June for the first time.
Let me know if u can share a apartment with me.

I am on a official trip for 6 months

Regards
Rajkumar
[email protected]

Also, anyone with any leads for 1-3 bedroom apartments/houses north of city center (to rent as of late May or June 1st) should please let me know. I would greatly appreciate any help!

Cheers,
Alex

Hi Alex,

I was checking whether you got a housemate. I am currently living in a two bed-roomed house but in Mbezi Beach, and in the process of subletting.

Let me know if you are interested.

Hello LucyJO and welcome to Expat.com!

This thread is a year old. :)
I suggest you to post an advert in the Housing in Dar es Salaam section.

Thank you,
Aurélie

@Alex_L Hi Alex,

have you found somebody already.

Best, Nancy

@Tanzania Hello and welcome !

Alex post is from 2012. He must have found since.

We invite members not to post on old threads as they are obsolete.

Thank you

Bhavna

[Thread closed]

Closed