Hi everybody! Spanish girl moving to Macduff!

Hola chicos/as!

Soy una chica española y es posible que vaya a Macduff a trabajar unos meses (mayo-octubre) este año. Aparte de querer conocer gente, tengo algunas dudas que quizá me podáis ayudar a resolver:
He visto que es un pueblo muy pequeño, creéis o sabéis si es fácil encontrar alojamiento por allí (compartir piso o alquilar algo pequeñito para mi sola)?
Es muy cara esa zona?
Estuve mirando x Aberdeen, pero creo k me keda un poco lejos para ir y venir todos los días en autobus.

Gracias por vuestra ayuda!!! A ver si podemos conocernos pronto!

Eva

Hi guys!!

I'm Spanish and I'll probably move to Macduff for work soon. I am a little bit worried about accomodation and I was wondering if you can help me:
I have seen Macduff is a little town, do you know if it will be easy for me to find a place to live (I will be there aproximately 6 months and I would like to share a flat or similar)? Is Macduff an expensive town? Could you recommend me some places near Macduff to live (I think Aberdeen is so far to live there and go to Macduff every day, am I right?)

I would also like to make new friends, so I hope to meet you in Scotland if I get the job!

Many thanks for your help!!

Eva

Hi Eva and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Do not hesitate to post an advert in the section Housing in Scotland, it may help.

All the best,
Harmonie.

Hi Harmonie,

Thank you four your advice, I'll do it!

Regards,

Eva