Going to schenzen

hi,

i'm planning a vacation for 2 weeks in schenzen in jun 2012. i'm looking a hotel near to a muslim comunity, which area. i also need a translator to accompany me for 2 weeks. tq

Hi Yunuswong,

Hope my information will be helpful for you. I am local resident in shenzhen living more than 10 years here,and can speak English fluently.
Muslim comunity is located in Meilin district, and also Muslim temple is available there.

BR
Sam Dai

Hello Samdei

I wish i could gain some knowledge from you:) I received an offer for work in Schenzen with packages for accommodation etc. Could you please kindly give me an idea of cost of renting of average 2-3 bedrooms apartment ( or small villa) and also if possible to let me know the cost of international schools and if there are available German Schools ( primary level)

Thank you for any help.

Soliter

[Moderated: off topic]

Hi Soliter,

The cost of renting a 2-3 bedroom apartment varies greatly from 5,000 to 20,000 Yuan a month depending on the area.

The Shenzhen Foriegn Language School at Hongli Road and Yannan Road offers German classes. You can find out the costs of these classes yourself when you are in Shenzhen.

Hi Yunuswong,
I you are looking for an area with muslims, I would suggest you to go somewhere in Luohu area where you have muslim restaurants but also what is called Muslim Hotels. If you go there for vacations, it may be better for you to stay in Nanshan District. Everything depends on your budget and reason of vacation.
Do not hesitate to contact me.
See you,