Property prices in Shenzhen

Hello everyone,

Finding affordable housing in Shenzhen is number one priority for newcomers. Tell us more about the estate market in your district/city/region.

What are the most desired places to live? What are the most affordable ones? What is the average cost of a rented flat? And what is the average sale price for an appartment or a house? Could you tell us more about local real estate policies/procedures? What about property tax or residency tax in Shenzhen?

What about you? Where do you live now? Is it a place you would recommend?

Thank you in advance for your clarifications.

Priscilla

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Off-topic + Do not publish your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I live in nanshan of shenzhen.
The rent is about 2000 yuan.
nanshan is a good place for foreigner.
property tax is cheap,I even can't feel it.
wish my response can help you.
Welcome to shenzhen

3000 RMB/m rent in a fairly new house in Buji, right next to Buji MTR station, 45 sqm, studio...don't know anything about taxes, i guess landlord handles it, +utilities/management/wifi/VPN fees ~1000 RMB/m ... It is not really recommendable to live here, but if job is in Longgang or Luohu, it's good enough.

Hi I'm planning on coming over within the next month and was wondering if you would be able to guide or assist me in finding accommodation which will be at a reasonable cost.

I'm new to all this and will be planning to stay for a good few months so I can view products and make contacts. Therefore I need accommodation which is cheap and cheerful.