Hello, I am new to Qatar

Hi All,

I am from Singapore and have moved to qatar a couple of weeks back. Just discovered this site.

Hoping to make some new friends here. :)

Welcome to Expat.com SGPinQatar!

Harmonie.;)

Hi SGPinQatar and Welcome to the Forum ... Hope you will enjoy Doha :)

Welcome to the forum :)

don't worry after you join us at meeting for sure you will gonna have friends which help you to enjoy your life here

Thanks All for all the nice welcoming messages.

Yes, looking forward to the meet up.

hi how are you settleing in in doha? i move out in august would love to hear any advice any one has on schools jobs and life. My daughter is 9 im 34 looking for job in hairdressing or hospitality. my dad lives in dubai is life and living very similiar

Hi, I have not been here for long enough to give you advice. I have settled in well, but i would say that qatar is not as advance as dubai. Hospitality is big here but i hear the pay isnt that good. I believe there are others who can give you really good advice but you should start a new post. If you need any specific advice you can ask me. I am single so i have no idea about school for a 9 year old... :)

hi thankyou glad its going well for you. yes i just done above now i come 2grips with site :-) dubai is lovely so hopefully doha will be happy times to. my job front is looking good now so just packing 2 do :-(

all the best !!!