EXPAT BLOG MEETUP ON APRIL 7TH - FLIC EN FLAC

I will be going to Flic & Flac at 7.30 Pm after attending the Easter church service St Joseph Church in Rose Hill. You can join me if you wish. call me if you want to join me

jungleonyx wrote:

thanks terence for the response

We will be there, and by We, i mean, Me, carrot cakes & Roger...:)

leave some room for carrot cakes, we will be there around 5pm..:)

Yes i did noticed.. Wanted to be unexplored lets see whts Julien have in his bag
Cheers cu all i'll reach around 4 or 5pm

Anyone want to come alng with me???from port louis to flic en flak and bak???

See you in a bit guys :)

carrot cake ! carrot cake !

see you guys there,i will have a ride with terence we will be ariving flic en flac at 8pm.i am bringing my guitar with me you can sing and dance and stay overnight enjoy camping in the beach..cheers!happy 7th year !!1

we will be arriving at 8:30-9pm see you there!

Me and my bf will drop by, we just live near shouts :)

I would just like to wish everyone a great day/night, sorry I can't be there. But I will certainly will make other meet ups once I return to Mauritius.

Happy Easter One and All

FANTASTIC meetup yesterday, thanks for coming !

très sympa:):) belles rencontres:):) vivement la prochaine!:)

Nice nice nice :D
See you next time again....hope very soon ;)

Thank you Julien!

Yes a big MERCI BEAUCOUP to Julien and all the others who helped make Sunday a great day/night....

Lets not wait too long before arranging to meet up again

Me and my family had great time and lovely to meet new people and some after an year during the 6th Expat meeting...
So yea a BIG THANKS to Julien... and we should organise something like this at least in a mnth or 2...

Till then we meet again... tc and have fun :)

Not to forgot.. Julien thanks much for the Expat.com T-shirt.. liked it so much...
Bonne Journee

nice meet ups i did enjoy the dancing at the beach and be with the full moon in a black saturday night....nice to meet new friends...hope to join again next meet ups!

Thanks julien for the meet ups and i love the carrot cake :+)see you next time...

Thanks Julien,

was a great experience! Even though that my kids were a little bit tired I had some good talks to others around.

Really looking forward to future gatherings!

Btw, all the best for the next 7+ years!

Cheers, JoKi

hope you guys had a great time :-)

Here is a first nice picture

https://www.expat.com/tmp/expat-blog.jpg

right click on it > view picture to see it in a big ;)

Nice!Keep them coming.I hope the Zumba demo was caught on camera :)

Nice picture :top:

Another nice pic with a nice resolution

https://www.expat.com/tmp/GroupPhoto_1.jpg

direct link https://www.expat.com/tmp/GroupPhoto_1.jpg

nice pics keep it coming julien:D

This one is much better :D

WHEN THE NEXT MEET UP?

Hi, I've just arrived on the island- will there be another similar event soon? I live in Flic en Flac and am keen to meet people in the area!

hi julien,its good  to have a next meet ups soon..:)Love to meet new friends in the Island..cheers!

when is the next meet up?