EXPAT BLOG MEETUP ON APRIL 7TH - FLIC EN FLAC

It's time to celebrate Expat.com's 7th birthday !

The next Expat.com meet up will be on April 7th in Flic en Flac (starting 2pm), on the beach close to the police station (there's a little parking)

Barbecue & bring'n'share as usual, you can invite as many friends as you want, everyone is welcome to participate !

Cheers,

Julien

Should I mention that we've prepared a little surprise ?

Happy 7th!

wow! i'll come!

Im in

Hi Julian,

Congrats, If possible try and continue the party till late night. I will join you in the evening after attending the Easter service in Church.

Cheers!!!
Terence

Hi Julien

I am new to this group , and this will be my first of its kind,
kindly let me know the other formalities.

See You
Vishal

We'll do Terence, we'll do :)

Hi Julien,

sounds great... No plans so far, and I guess that I'll come around with my children.

It's about time that we meet off-line... ;-)

Cheers, JoKi

It's about time that we meet off-line... ;-)

Yes indeed Joki !

Vishal > there is no real formalities ... bring food and drinks, share with people, and discuss about anything you want ;)

Hi,
I have only just signed up here so this will be my first time for a meet up.

Any idea what time it will finish?

Thanks

Alyson

Hello ...
I will be there...first time :) see you!!

Hi Julien ,

I wish i could be there but unfortunate of my i m currently not in Mauritius  but anyway i will see u some other time :) but really its sounds interested ure invitation highly appreciated .

au revoir 

A bientôt

Thanks & regards ,
Ankur

See you all I'll come with my wife and daughter :)
will be little late though around 4 pm..

Yeh i will be down for that for the first time. Thanks

hello All.. well well that sound really nice. My first time also and will be there around 16 hrs

yea i will def come around 3pm and it will be my first time there :)

will try to be present:P...if any1 nid transport from port plouis...feel free!!!
a+

nice i will be there,see you guys!

I will be there after 6pm is it still ok?because i have my work until 6pm.

hi julien i have a suggestion if its ok with the group to overnight stay and bring own food and camping gears to enjoy the party.because i have tried camping overnight in flic en flac last holidays it so wonderful and for me its safe because of the cctv camera installed by the police.

just a suggestion :D

onyx

thanks julian. never been to your meeting before. i will surely, but a bit late, may be by 1830 hrs. will that be ok with you.

I guess we'll stay there until late, as we usually do ;)

By the way, can anyone living in F'n'F bring a barbecue ? (mine is a bit "tired")

thanks for invite! I am game. See you all there!!

Saurav (942 8211)

Hey Julien

This sounds like a good and solid plan, i'll be sure to pop on by at around 2pm. Should be great to meet some new peers on this little island.

i'll be sure to wear my Sunday best.

Dear Julian,
I don't think i can join but thanks so much for letting me know that you have such meetings.keep it up
Aneeta

Hi Guys,

Is any one bringing a music system or musical instruments. It will be great.

Cheers!!!
Terence

Is any one bringing a music system or musical instruments. It will be great.

+1

I can bring my guitar,to play with you guys i will be arriving flic en flac at 7-8pm.hope to see you all and have happy 7th year!:)

Onyx

Dear Mr. Julien,

Happy birthday to Expat.com and the entire team, you can count me among the guests :-)

I play all kinds of Drumming instruments, If someone can get one. I'll play.

Cheers!!!
Terence

jungleonyx wrote:

I can bring my guitar,to play with you guys i will be arriving flic en flac at 7-8pm.hope to see you all and have happy 7th year!:)

Onyx

ooooops

Hi! I'll come :)

Hi, it sounds great!
If there will be anybody coming from the North and willing to give us a ride, please, let me know.
Thank you!
Felipe

hey ! first time for me, hope I`ll be able to come ;)

I will be late but so happy to meet you all...
Thanks for the organisation!!!
Coise!!

hey guys!just want to ask if anybody know what time will be the last trip of the bus at night from qarterbone to flic en flac?coz i leave rosehill at 6:15 iw ill be in qarterbone at 6:45 can i still catch the bus to flic en flac?i plan to stay overnight there..

to enjoy the beach on my day off.

onyx

I think the last bus from Quatre Bornes to Flic & Flac is around 6.30 pm

jungleonyx wrote:

hey guys!just want to ask if anybody know what time will be the last trip of the bus at night from qarterbone to flic en flac?coz i leave rosehill at 6:15 iw ill be in qarterbone at 6:45 can i still catch the bus to flic en flac?i plan to stay overnight there..

to enjoy the beach on my day off.

onyx

I will come along with my husband and children around 17:00 and i will bring KFC and drinks..is that ok for everyone ? :-)

Will be there with my wife

thanks terence for the response