Hello Riyadh Expat Blogggers!

Alliecat wrote:
Moestavern wrote:

Would make do with a small party right now never mind a big one!!
He/she/it suckered me right in there,wonder what pleasure was gained by that, sad Tw*t.

Well, my friend, that was a perfect example of a TROLL--stirring up trouble.  Tried to get me worked up and then, if you noticed, began working on saimans with the "Indian National" stuff.

Yeah thought all of that just came spouting out of no where and gathered pace too quick. Anyway good riddance to them Troll things, never liked their scrunched up ugly faces and their long blue hair, no wonder they reside on message boards as they would be instantly recognised out on Olaya St.!!

I m surprised and somewhat disappointed that some people are involved in unethical practices even on this forum... I urge all to make a positive contribution to this forum and make good use of it..or go and use one of those thousands of other fun forums..

I was shocked to see someone being banned here on EB. :unsure Forget about life in the kingdom, I cant live without it even now in india .. :D

ghanshyampdave wrote:

I was shocked to see someone being banned here on EB. :unsure Forget about life in the kingdom, I cant live without it even now in india .. :D

try to get a life my friend....

TheLoneRanger[/quote wrote:

try to get a life my friend....

Hey!  I resemble that remark!! :lol:

bt i guess ghanshyampdave would resent that remark......

i have realized that i an becoming too blunt in my comments on the various posts here and i am sure that some people will soon start bashing me here ;)

TheLoneRanger wrote:

Naah. Boring.. ;)

TheLoneRanger wrote:

i have realized that i an becoming too blunt in my comments on the various posts here and i am sure that some people will soon start bashing me here ;)

On my way..  :dumbom:

ghanshyampdave wrote:
TheLoneRanger wrote:

Naah. Boring.. ;)

i hope u understood that it was not re sent :P

ghanshyampdave wrote:

No need for shock!  Trolls deserve to be banned and I'm glad this one pushed so hard, so fast that it was obvious what he was up to :lol:

If only he had used different computers / laptops for different EB accounts and also different language style, his mischief could have lasted a few more days.. :lol:

i have been missing out on all the fun...and was getting worked up too, but as u said...just another trouble maker stirring up something...just ignore it, we know u better. for me i do enjoy all the differnt cultures coming together here. it adds some spice to the forum. we get all kinds here, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Hello!

Some messages have been removed as the thread was going :offtopic:

Thanks,
Harmonie.

that's just plain Cruel (exactly what gov. does)  :P:joking:
have to put this smiley..

Harmonie wrote:

Some messages have been removed as the thread was going :offtopic:

BEST !!

I heard somewhere that Greek govt is planning to implement "rent a cop scheme" hire a cop, police vehicle for 30 euros per hour !!!

anyone heard about this??/

TheLoneRanger wrote:

I heard somewhere that Greek govt is planning to implement "rent a cop scheme" hire a cop, police vehicle for 30 euros per hour !!!

No but depending on how the cop looks, I could possibly go for this ;)

Alliecat wrote:
TheLoneRanger wrote:

No but depending on how the cop looks, I could possibly go for this ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you should hurry, i think there is going to be a long waiting list for them

lol

These r the starting rates...30 Euros for 50+ male cops. For young female cops, the rate starts at 200 Euros...per hour + tips...

they are not opening whore-house.......

its just a way to cash-in on the extra money that rich and famous of greece are paying to hire private security companies....

Hi everyone! We're bloggers here in Riyadh and we'd like to join this forum and meet more people in this city. This is our first post. Hope we're welcome. :)

Thank you. :)

Hi every one I am new to the city , I like to join this forum  to meet new people and make new friends.

Welcome all newbies

faysg wrote:

Hi every one I am new to the city , I like to join this forum  to meet new people and make new friends.

Hi, welcome to the forum. To continue your subscription to the forum and enjoy special benefits such as private messaging, blogging, access to the blogs, etc., you need to make a small donation of $ 10000 /- only. :lol:

:D Dave, You forgot to mention that we had already done that :par:

Yeah.. I trust PayPal :D

faysg wrote:

you already joined this forum faysg :D

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Thank god you trust paypal so please donate $10000 we are waiting to hit the party lol. :P

can i give my bank account number for you to deposit money or the transaction has already been completed :P

wilson_derry wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

Thank god you trust paypal so please donate $10000 we are waiting to hit the party lol. :P

I dont trust Pay-a-Pal :lol:

TheLoneRanger wrote:

can i give my bank account number for you to deposit money or the transaction has already been completed :P

Please provide the login credentials for online banking too :P

ghanshyampdave wrote:
TheLoneRanger wrote:

Please provide the login credentials for online banking too :P

Okay.....i will for sure, but before that you have to send me some money through western union to process your request....also we have the last will of Mr.Johnson, a rich businessman who has died without any family member and we would like to transfer the money 2,000,000 USD to you so that we can share it 30-70 (70 percent you will take)....so let us know when can you transfer 3000 USD to us through western union.

:P

@TLR - I've made a deal with another friend for 2000 USD for processing 75% of Mr. Johnson's estate :p

What's going on here on this thread. Who is paying, who is partying?