Pregnancy in Riyadh

In my personal experience I sincerely recommend DR. Tazeen Piracha in hammadi hospital, Olaya branch. Excellent and very experienced. Nurses are very kind and hardworking.

Dr tazeen in AL hammdi

In my personal experience I sincerely recommend DR tazeen Piracha in AL Hammadi hospital, Olaya branch. Excellent and very experienced. 10/10. Nurses are very kind too.

i am not sure about the spell but its some thing like Durriyadh Clinic on Olaya street i guess

Hi ALL,

Specialized medical center, Olaya. is the best :).. my own experience!

I don't have insurance, so I need to know how much it cost for c-section and in which hospital.
Thanks

15000 sar British hospital

Plz give the contact no & name of a Kerala gynaecologist in Riyadh , near king soud medical centre

Dears

Any updated Suggestions

I have heard good experience with Dr. Shakerh in ALHABIB hospital (olya).

Dr tazeen piracha has left hammadi and going for final exit

Dear All, I need your Support to share Experience with Dr Robina (Hammadi Hospital Swedi)

Can anyone tell me how can i get appointment of Dr. Nayyar in Obeid Hospital?

Simple! Call Obaid hospital 011 476 7222 and Book an Appointment

Dear All, I need your Support to share Experience with Dr Robina (Hammadi Hospital Swedi)

Can you plz tell me if dr tazeen is still working in hamadi hospital coz I need to consult her urgently plz do reply

I am also searching for really good doctor in riyadh. I called for Dr.Tazeen she doesn't work anymore

She doesn't work anymore.. :(

How is Sadia Zulfiqar Cheema, Gynecologist in Sulaiman Habib, AlRayyan Branch.From pakistan and british fellowship.

One firend recommended, but still no idea.

Pls feedback

In obaid hospital there is gyne named doctor nayyar aman pakistani doctor she is very experienced and very nice with her patient ..

Can you provide Dr Layla no.?

But Appointment service and reception in OB gyeni is wort in obeid!

Any recommendations on Ob/Gynae in Saudi British Hospital? Is SBH any good?

@Creative85 what are the consultation charges of dr??