New friends

Hi im lebanese and im looking forward to having some friends that are not lebanese living in Beirut, Lebanon.
Have a good day :)

Hi carla_abboud and welcome to Expat.com ;)

An introduction maybe ?

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand, thank u for the welcome
Im 20 years old and im still a university student, last semester
I live in beirut and i like to meet people
I like to go out and have fun, im very friendly and i love to make new friends
Tell me about urself :)

HI Carla

I'm Egyptian and moving to Lebanon soon, can i ask you for some advise?

Hey Ahmed :)
Lebanon is a great country
My advice to u is enjoy it to the max

im from the north and i dont consider my self a lebanese since we are strongly discriminated...
so i guess there is no problem to be friend? :)

Hello

I am going to be IN Beirut for two months early may- late july for research on my dissertation. I am hoping to make some Facebook friends prior to my departure so that i can get a little first hand info about what I can expect, and possibly make some friends so that I will know somebody when I get there. PLease Friend me on Facebook Michael Randolph Brown or e-mail me [email protected]

Thanks

Hi Carla, just arrived and also looking for some friends.
Am working here for maybe a year or so.

I am Irish and have lived in a lot of places around the world.

I live in Hamra, and also work here.
Give me a call if you like on 76885574 or mail me on [email protected] or SKYPE: greenecatracho

cheers.

Jimmy

Hello greenecatracho.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Please avoid putting personal details on a public forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Carla! I am Nancy from Sweden. I moved here 4 months ago because of my libanese boyfriend. I am looking for some friends, that are my own friends and not his, to hang out with enjoying Beirut :) If you would like to know more let me know and I will send you my email adress. :)

Hi :)

My name is Ana and I m from small but beautiful country named Croatia.
In 2 weeks i m coming in Beirut and I will stay 3 months.It would be nice to meet new people and gain new friends :):):)

Ana! I am also looking for new friends :) I am Nancy from Sweden, but I am half macedonian. If you are interested in catching up for a coffie or something, let me know :)

Nancy

hey guys , tell us in wich area you are located , so we can orginize something not too far !
thanks and have a great day !!

Hi guys, i have been here for two months. I come from a beautiful country called Syria, its not stable now, but soon nshallah.

I look to meet friends cuz most of my friends which i met last September left.

I am a medicine student in my last year.

hope to have answers from u all.

regards