Meeting Originally Europeans and Americans in Lebanon

Hi all,

I am originally Lebanese, I lived in Cali and Miami for a while to study there, now i have moved back to Beirut Lebanon. During my stay in the states i had the chance to meet a lot of people from different countries, and i was able to get a long with them. I am actually looking forward to meet foreigners in Lebanon like Americans and Europeans who live here. Any chance i can meet foreigners in Lebanon?

Thank you so much for any help :)

Welcome to Expat.com tamaraelachi!

Hope that you'll get a lot of nice contacts here.;)

Harmonie.

hi,

i'm german...been in beirut since October last year. before that i have lived in thailand for 12 years...i agree with u, meeting people from different cultures/places is a lot of fun.
hope to hear from u sometime :-)

Linni

Hi linni,

I am glad you wrote back to me? are you available in lebanon now?

I love German ppl :) lets meet up sometime I live in Beirut Hamra...

can you inbox me your number?

Hey Tamara , i lived 15 years in Canada and came back to Leb ... if you need anything in this country  let me know ;)

You can try InterNations (google them), they have a women's night out this Friday in Beirut...

that was supposed to say InterNations above, not sure why it was cut out! sorry - but google them.

hmmm..... not sure why the word keeps getting deleted. "inter" and then "nations", but all one word - it's an international expat group, and they have a branch here.....

HI....I am greek from germany living in Beirut now (before in kuwait, Abu dhabi and dubai and greece).

love to meet like minded people.

xx

Hi Tamara
I am Mexican-American used to live in Minnesota. I love the weather & Lebanese food.

Hey guys im linda Im lebanese, was raised in Canada. Iv been living iback here for 11 years.