Moved to beirut from Houston, TX

Now living in Beirut, trying to start a new life and looking for good friendships. I have only one rule HONESTY is a must if you are interested to become a friend to hang out, go to the movies, may be a piano bar, dancing, etc. smile

Hi jaz70, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I have moved your topic on the Beirut forum for better visibility.

I hope you get some nice contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Jaz70 and nice to meet you, Ciao carlo
my mail/msn: [email protected]

Hey Jaz I live in Lebanon but south near Saida, add me on Facebook Kimberly Bishop Elturk.

hi alinghi

i just came back from canada on sunday...call me may be we go out for dinner or something and get to know each other...and please tell me about yourself a little...

jasmine

Hello jaz70!

Hope that your trip to Canada was nice.

Hope that you have got a lot of nice contact on Expat.com too.

Regards,
Harmonie.

I like reading all your post, im planning to visit in October. keep them coming.

Hi Everyone!

Also recently moved to Lebanon,at the moment residing in Saida and looking for a job in Beirut or South Lebanon. Would be cool all meet up sometime for a drink :)

Ive also just moved to Beirut from London this Monday for a new job i really fancy a few drinks tomorow night but sadly i have no friends here (apart from cleaner in my apartment but not sure she speaks english) so if anybody fancies a few drinks fri or saturday night pleaseeee do get in touch. My email is [email protected]

Thanks