Hello to all Expats in Lebanon(Beirut)

I just moved to Beirut from the US and I want to meet some new people.Do you guys no of any International community that I or we can join?Or how about we arrange for gatherings in places across Beirut?Send me a e-mail:[email protected] or add me on Facebook:Rob Chami if anyone(Male or Female)is interested in meeting up or going out.Thank you and hope to talk to you soon.

Rob C.

Hello Rob C., :)

Maybe you could organise an Expat.com meet up in Beirut?

Yeah. Been a struggle finding an international expat group in beirut. Would be happy to be involved to get one going.

Hermes181-Cool man!!!!I don't know how active people are on this site so maybe we have to look elsewhere.If there are active people here,hear my plea(lol)Please do get in touch and let's organize some sort of group that meets up regularly in places across Beirut.Thank you all!!

Hey guys,

There used to be a group that met regularly but most of the people of that group are back home already.

Would be great to start something new.

ok.So let's start something new guys!!

Are any of you into sport. We can catch up and watch some rugby or soccer if that is of interest. Know a few pubs in monot and gymayze where we can do that.

Always up for some rugby or premier league.
Have a similar discussion going on in the forum regarding an expat meet up
Check out  https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=89351 for details ...

I'm into Baseball and American football,if there is anyone out there with some mitts and bats than let me know and ofcourse pigskins!!!!!

Hermes181-I'm going to a house party on Oct.7th and I can bring someone along so your more than welcomed to join if you like.There will be a International Community there so thats a huge plus!!!Anyways man,let me know.send me a e-mail if your up for that:[email protected]