Private Russian lessons in Moscow

Hello guys!:)

I am well qualified, native Russian speaking tutor with bachelor degree and enough experience in teaching Russian to foreigners as well as English and Spanish to Russians.
About me: I am 24, from Moscow, studied marketing along with English and Spanish at Moscow State Linguistic University, studied in Spain in Leon, worked in the Embassy of Mexico and in an American IT company. I began to work as a tutor when I was a student, first gave private English and Spanish lessons and then started to give Russian lessons to foreigners.
Now I have a gap in my career and looking for new students.
The price is reasonable: 1000 rubles for an hour. The place is for negotiation.
If you are interested, please, feel free to email me or write/call me in Skype, which you can find in my profile.

Best regards,
Olga

Hi Olga,

could you please post in the Moscow classifieds section > language classes and not on the forum ?

That would be nice, thanks !

wish to learn good Russian ...mostely spoken but also want to learn some writing of Russian language

Hi s.kanwal,

Welcome to Expat-Blog ;)

Please note that this thread is a bit old.. 2012 :D

I suggest you post an advert in the Language classes in Moscow section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello Olga

I am looking for Russian lessons.

Rgds

Avinash

@ Avinash >

Just to inform you that this thread is an old one (2012).

Therefore, I suggest you post an ad in the Language classes in Moscow section, it might help you. :)

Thanks

-----------------------------

@ All > Also note that i am also closing this thread as it is an old one.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Closed