International schools in Moscow

Hello,
I'm Barbara from Italy and I'll be relocating to Moscow for work. I'll come with my teenage daughter who will be attending to an international school. She will start grade 9 and I'm contacting 3 international schools: the Anglo American IS, the Cambridge IS and the IS of Moscow. Does
any of you have a personal experience of these schools and, apart from the difference on the educational plan, do you have any input or suggestion regarding the environment, teachers and general quality of the offer.
Thank you!
Barbara

Ciao,  Barbara!
A Mosca c'è anche la svela Italo Calvino dove insegnano in italiano,  si trova facilmente in internet.
Buona fortuna!

Hi interpretazione1

Since this is an Anglophone forum, please post in English

Thx
Z

interpretazione1 wrote:

Ciao,  Barbara!
A Mosca c'è anche la svela Italo Calvino dove insegnano in italiano,  si trova facilmente in internet.
Buona fortuna!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : As already advised, please post in English only on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Might be interested in after school activities for kids. Here is Swimming academy eswim.ru All lessons run in English.

Hi Barbara,

All three schools are good, and have different qualities. Anglo American School (AAS) feels like a real American high school, and has a relaxed informal atmosphere. And a waiting list.

International School, in my opinion, is the best option. I sent my own child there. More formal, and academically focused.

If you need more detailed info, feel free to contact me***

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Thank you!

Do they have living accommodation?

The new international school was opened in 2018 - Brookes Moscow.