Anyone know a Russian Teacher?

Hi,

I tried many of the local schools for group classes in the evenings in Moscow, but none of the schools have enough people to make a proper course so far.  They all offer individual courses but they charge ridiculous amounts.  I am hoping to find either a more reasonable price with a private tutor, rather than through the schools, or other people interested in taking classes with me in the evenings.  Any advice?

Thanks,
Jeanette

Hello Jeanette.

The Classes section (Language classes) in the Moscow classifieds might help. You should post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Have you found anything yet? I have exactly the same problem as MGU for example proposes a class only for beginners in the evening and I have already studied the language for a couple of years. What's your level?

Hello Jeanette and Nat22,
Are you looking for a professional teacher of Russian as a foreign language?
I'm a native Russian speaker and an interpreter (Eng-Fr). I'd be glad to help you with your Russian. Since I'm not a professional teacher I wouldn't charge a lot.

Regards,
Nadia

Hi, Jeanette,
I am a Russian teacher and I will be glad to teach you. Just one difficulty - I can teach only in the evenings or on week-ends. If you are inetersted you may call me (8-916-015-8024) or send the e-mail (my address is [email protected]). My name is Irina.

Hello Irina,

you could maybe post an advert in the section classifieds ads of Moscow, under "classes" it might be handy for other members as well.

thank you,
Melissa

I can gladly help enyone who wants to learn Russian language. I'm a Russian teacher and give lessons via skype. I'm from Ukraine and curently doing my PhD.
I also have some good materials and podcasts, so would gladly share it with you.
It's pretty challenging language, but it's possible to cope with it! ;)

My skype: alina.vrai

(moderated: no free ads on the forum. Please post your ad in the classifieds classes section)

elyse256 wrote:

Hi,

I tried many of the local schools for group classes in the evenings in Moscow, but none of the schools have enough people to make a proper course so far.  They all offer individual courses but they charge ridiculous amounts.  I am hoping to find either a more reasonable price with a private tutor, rather than through the schools, or other people interested in taking classes with me in the evenings.  Any advice?

Thanks,
Jeanette

Hi, Jeanette.
I am Russian and a professional teacher of Russian as a second language. And I give private tuition. My fees are higher then those of JUST native speakers but lower then of language schools. All the other info is in my profile and site. Welcome! Anna

I'm just bored, so I though I'd say hi :D
Hows Australia? :P