Learning Russian in Moscow

Can anybody recommend a school in Moscow that would be a good place to learn Russian?
I have checked the Pushkin Institute and Moscow State University.
Any other suggestion?
Something close to Tsvetnoy Bulevard o that has an easy commute?
Thanks!

Hi andresita!

I hope other members will show up with helpful recommendations soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Globus International is a good school

Hi Andresita,

My name is Konstantin and I'm a teacher of English. I'd like to try
doing something new for a change and I'd be glad
to teach you. I live near Treyakovskaya metro station
which is pretty close to Tsetnoy.
Konstantin

Hello ilikons!

It would have been better if you post an advert in the Moscow classifieds > classes section. ;)

Thank you,
Harmonie.

I guess Globus International is really good school, I heard of it mant times... very famous

Also you can study in MGU.. Moscow state university..

hey Everybody!
I have a question ) As soon as we are talking about the language exchange - does anybody know or can share some materials in learning Russian as a Foreign language?

thanks!

Globus International is really good

if Russian is difficult for your understanding and you got tired of all Grammar books and rules, you can address a tutor who can show you easy ways of learning daily Russian.

Skype classes are possible in case you cannot run to language courses or tired to the extent that you don't want to move to any place. You can sit at home and enjoy speaking Russian.

If interested, you can contact me.

Hey Andresita,
. Thought you might be interested in our expat meeting, 10pm at Help Bar (right near Metro Belorusskaya). If you need directions, call or text me at 8(915)007-8982.
Hope to see you there!
Joshua

hey everbody iwill come to Russia next year i wish some one speak Arab or English to learn more about live and work in Russia i am now working in five star hotel in Egypt and live on it my Emil   is tony_smart man @yahoo.com

Hi,

THe CREF is a good school and it's not too expensive. It's located in the city centre and the language groups are small.

Hope this helps.

Katy

(Moderated)

Globus International is trusted one

Russian Link)

languagelink.ru/services/russian/

andresita wrote:

Can anybody recommend a school in Moscow that would be a good place to learn Russian?
I have checked the Pushkin Institute and Moscow State University.
Any other suggestion?
Something close to Tsvetnoy Bulevard o that has an easy commute?
Thanks!

Hello. It isn't the place that teachers you but a good teacher. My advice is not to search for a place to study but for a tutor.
If you are interested, all the necessary information is in my profile and site. Welcome!

Good topic!

Which of these schools would help with student Visa? And the length of stay to truly get a solid foundation on the language would be at least a year.

So staying a year or more is what i hope to do.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

Damn i hate the Visa crap between US and Russia..........