Safety of Expat, Plz reply asap

Hello Everybody,

I came to china a week before I am working in company in Yonghe, GETDD , My company has given me very less budget to rent an apartment of about RMB1500/- which is quite hard to find in a city.So, I am looking some place near my company only.Being foreigner I don't feel safe here.As every thing closes at 7 and   even my Chinese friends from company do not prefer to go out after 7.There are other problem like language and other amenities .Though apartment is quite well. My company is asking me to take apartment there only to cut their cost.Other expats have been given accommodating in main city because they do not feel safe here near company.Even Chinese from my company do not prefer to live here.company had not told me about the situation back in country. I feel like Is my life less valuable than other expats because I am just a trainee rite now.Please give me your fee back what should I do an if there is any small budget apartment in city or near to it I will really appreciate it.
Thankyou

Welcome to Gz.In my knowledge it cost at least 3000RMB you can find a adequate 1BR apartment in downtown which in a good and safe compound.if you need more assistance plz e-mail me to [email protected]