Tata sky services in Dammam

Hi, I am moving to Dammam from Mumbai next week. I have heard that I will be able view the channels that I do back home,if i carry the Tatasky channel decoder with me, however will need to purchase a seperate dish.

Can anyone tell me how it works out and what will be the approximate cost?

shanty64 wrote:

Hi, I am moving to Dammam from Mumbai next week. I have heard that I will be able view the channels that I do back home,if i carry the Tatasky channel decoder with me, however will need to purchase a seperate dish.

Can anyone tell me how it works out and what will be the approximate cost?

Just make sure that TATA sky works, becoz lately i heard that the quality of TATA sky is no better. Howver people do prefer Reliance Big TV and Airtel. Once again pls chk from your end abt the signal quality and the details before you shortlist one.

Regarding having a dish and cost is not at all a big issue...

Hey thanks for that revert!!

I will definitely try and check how good/bad the signal strength and quality is before proceeding.

If any Mumbaite in Dammam reads this post, please comment on the same!

thanks again

shanty64 wrote:

Hey thanks for that revert!!

I will definitely try and check how good/bad the signal strength and quality is before proceeding.

If any Mumbaite in Dammam reads this post, please comment on the same!

thanks again

I'm from Mumbai but @ Riyadh. Do let me know if u have any concerns or need any info !!

@Shanty: The decoder will work. try getting big, since that is better. You will require a bigger dish, not hte one you can fix outside your window. installation and purchase of that dish is around 700 SAR.

Hey Red..how u doin?

will ensure that I get a reliance big decoder then...as I understand that TV will be of supreme importance and hence need to ensure that I get all the channels...

thanks for all your inputs!!

reaching Dammam on the 27th...hoping for the best!!

Hi shanty64,
hope you reached Dammam on 27th and are getting settled down.
Regarding the TV receiver, Are you able to view those channels thorugh Reliance Big TV.
I am also shifting to Dammam on next month and I am concerned to know about the same.

@shanty64

I also recently shifted to Dammamm and I am Using Reliance DTH and it works Perfectly fine. So it will be better if u go for Reliance DTH.........I have also heard that Airtel Works fine....but I am not sure about it cause i haven't seen any one using it.........just heard about it.

hello shanty64

were you able to use tata sky there?

Hello prabu201 > just to inform you that this is a 1 year old topic.

Yes I saw that already. But just hoping to get a reply. Thanks Christine

Brother I am living saudi arabia Tabuk here tata sky signal well

Pls answer how metch dise size

Hi Nas@2002,

Welcome to expat.com!

Please note that this discussion is quite dated and you might not get the advice that you require.

Hence, I invite you to create a  new discussion in the Dammam forum and hopefully you will get the needed responses from our members.

Vero
Expat.com team