Problem with my Mobile SIM Plan

Hi ,

Can anybody help me what to do with my problem. Recently, I got a mobile unit an Iphone 5 and it was an installment through Mobily. and it was a Plan. In short , I already paid the total mobile unit amount and i removed the Sim Card and changed with another provider  in other words a different number now.But the problem is ,Mobily is still sending BILL's even if i am already removed and not using that old Sim card anymore.The bill is accumulating each month now i am worry because my Iqama was there in their data. Shall i ignore it ? Please advice me guys.

Thanks in Advance.
BUGOK

Maybe.
Plans often include a minimum contract that may well enforced in court.
The unit may well have been sold below retail on the condition you stick to their plan.
You have to check your contract.

http://www.mobily.com.sa/portalu/wps/po … HRQAusSYN/

Yep - looks that way.

Buyer beware. !!!
Pays to read the small print in contracts.

If you get a package, it definitely comes with a lock-in period (most common is 12, 24, 30 months) where you agree to be a subscriber for XX period. Ergo, you will be billed even if you are not using their services. Should be in the contract, bro.

Wait.  We have to pay our bills now?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

you really like to reply to people wanting the Saudi forum huh. I don't mind it one bit

ahelpfulsaudi wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

you really like to reply to people wanting the Saudi forum huh. I don't mind it one bit

:one:D

Refering to the original question: Yes! You'll have to pay all those bills. Those were part of the deal from Mobily.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
ahelpfulsaudi wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

:one:D

Refering to the original question: Yes! You'll have to pay all those bills. Those were part of the deal from Mobily.

You mean he didn't get the Iphone for only 200SAR?  :sosad:

No, but you know what? 200 SAR is a big number. Two 'brand new cars' come for a month as someone wrote here today :lol:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

No, but you know what? 200 SAR is a big number. Two 'brand new cars' come for a month as someone wrote here today :lol:

YES!  I believe that one got this face from me:  :blink: !

OOps.. no.  It got a :unsure