Hi

Hi i`am looking for come to Dammam form Sri Lanka by next month. I have many issue as new person there

1.How can i find the sharing accommodation with convenience cost?

2.i want to get the mobile connection ones comes to there. how can i buy new connection??

3.in addition, want to get the internet connection while working there, please advise how can i obtained considerable cost..??

1. For accommodation check the housing section on this website as well as on http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/ … available/

2. Phone & Internet u can get esily on on ur  name as soon as u get ur Iqama, as tht is necessary for registration & purchasing. Mobily, STC & Zain are the main telecommunication firms here...

hi,
Thanks for your reply.i`ll search based on your information.

hi,

Please let me have answers for following living in dammam, saudi  arabia.
what is the low cost mobile connection in saudi to make international call, how can i buy ones comes to dammam?

If use separate internet connection ( skype, browsing) how much cost & what is the cost effective method?

calling international will cost you more when you compate to cheap voip service. you can use your mobile for local calls and then bo with any voip provider (need an internet connection) for making international calls.

stc, mobily & zain are the operators available in saudi.
www.stc.com.sawww.mobily.com.sawww.zain.com

you can visit their site and check out the rates