To all my kababayan,,,

Hope to have a good pinoy community in SA. Meron po bang pinoy group or activities dto? Presently ndto po ako sa johnnesburg.

Hi and welcome to the forum jonsauler!

Maybe an introduction could help!

Regards
Armand

Hi! I will be going to Pretoria in March. I am a Filipino as well. Hope to meet kababayans there as well.

Hi all! I'm looking forward to see Johannesburg late next year. Right now I'm reading blogs, and research about city. Maybe you guys could give me insights :).

If you come to Cape Town,you welcome to make contact.
dkcape

Hi kabayan! I just came from a vacation in Cape Town last Aug. My fiance invited me to come,I was actually looking if there is a Filipino community in the Cape cos I will marry him this Jan. Here in RP? Im really amazed of how beautiful South Africa is... Were planning to live in Durbanville near to his mom. Hope my visa process will go smoothly just like when I applied for my tourist visa... South Africa is my 2nd home...

Hi, are you still in Johannesburg? I'm looking for a friend here, I just arrived last month and feeling homesick. I've been in Norwood Mall, Killarney Mall and Rosebank Mall but I don't meet any Filipino yet.