Fellow Filipinos in Johannesburg

Hello!

My name is Lowell Agustin. Im about to marry a South African anytime in July or August and be moving to Johannesburg for good. Im trying to get in touch with fellow Filipinos based in Johannesburg. Im wondering if you know any Filipino community group on Facebook. I look forward to your response. Salamat!

Hi Lowell i live close to Johannesburg....

Whats your phone number maam?

We can also get in touch on facebook

My number is ***** ....Yes I'm on Facebook also but right now I'm not very active.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello Lowell, I live in Dowerglen, near Joburg. Kinda new here. Would love to know someone from Phils too ;)

@Ginaprzy

For security reasons please do not post personal contact details on the public section of this forum. Use the PM system for this.

Thank you stumpy..........

Hi All,

I am looking to connect with Filipinos living in Johannesburg, I have employment opportunities available.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share contact infos only in private please + Drop JOBS adverts in the JOBS section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Lowell,

Just like you I've been wondering whats the probability of meeting kabayan's here.

I've been here for a month now and im craving for filipino food...

We'll hopefully one day we'll cross our roads.

Regards,

Vinze

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please use english only while posting. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Unfortunately, no filipino foods available here in Johannesburg. Have a good day!

also looking for fellow filipinos in jburg area. i haven't seen one since i arrived in june :)

hi rachelle here from pretoria ive been here for more than month and will stay here for a long time.. so looking as well for fellow filipinos who i can talk to or hangout?..i miss speaking tagalog now... and craving for rice and adobo now :(

Hi My name is Erna Desder, I am still here in the Philippines, and I am about to make a decision to travel to Johannesburg by an oil and gas firm called Montee. Can you help me decide, would it be wise to accept this job offer? Does anybody knows Montee Oil and Gas Ltd Pty? I hope you don't mind me asking stuff. It would be my first time going out of the country for a job.

Hi guys... I am also having offer to Montee, I hope someone can answer us.. Thanks!

Hey there. I work on cruise ship and met lots of Filipino people. I enjoy their company and it is just so much fun to chat and enjoy karaoke. I Hope there will be a gathering sometime somewhere. Maybe I can come too?
Ingat ka lagi

Hi! Im going to Johannesburg too. But for business purpose and it's going to be this month. Can i  add u on fb? Thanks!

Hello. Yes, you can add me. I am still working on the ship. I will be going home only in beginning March though.

Hi! I'm from the Philippines. I just moved here in Pretoria last  year! I'm hoping to meet Filipinos here! I miss speaking tagalog and bisaya so much! I'm also a professional singer so it would be great to meet fellow Filipino musicians here!

Hi Gina..this is sam

Hi I am from the Caribbean and I am seeking to connect with networkers in Johannesburg near Gallagher Convention Centre. There is something awesome going on there in a few days and I would like share. so message me soonest.