Life in Mombasa.

hi everyone..

i am khalid from pakistan i want to come kenya, i already got visa now i want to move and work in kenya.. how much can i earn ?? i have some problems to live there i don't know any one there so i am little sad.. i need some friend there and something for living like room and need some help to get job

any one can help
pls reply me on my personal email add.. [email protected]
regards
khalid

Hi Khalid and welcome to Expat.com!

A new thread has been created on Mombasa forum, as you were :offtopic: on the previous one.

Do not hesitate to browse through the forum, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi to all. I am seriously thinking of going to live in Mombasa.However i dont know where to start.Firstly, is it hard to get a visa.If i did go i dont want to be thrown out after a year.
can anybody advise

Hi again.I have just returned from Africa and I certainly feel in love with,I traveled with a friend how is Kenyan.I really just want to know just about everything about life in Mombasa.
Emergration/Buying a house as a forigner/cost of general living and gettin Employment.

Martin,

Mombasa, or Kenya in general, is really great. I moved out here last year and I'm currently living in Nairobi. Setting up a business here is a relatively simple process, a bit more drawn out than in UK, but not too bad.

If you can find a job, with an NGO or other company here then getting a visa is also pretty straight forward.

I suppose with either of those options it depends on what line of work you are in. Some types of work here are very oversubscribed.

If you'd like some more information please feel free to contact me directly.

Kev

Hey very body,wellcome to Mombasa.It's good city and cheaper in lifes style than Nairobi.further more it's a tourist destination,so about work it depend on your career and the easy availability of the job.Hey just contact me via my inbox and i will let you know more about the city coz it's where i live and work for some time now.Chaoo!!!!!!!!