Looking for friends Holland xx

I am who I am. I'm pretty normal. I'm not perfect. I run into things, I trip, I spill food, I say stupid things. But that's just me. ♥ i'm looking for girls as friends (not men)

only girls sorry

HEy Anitapuska,
would you be interested in spilling food and saying stupid things together sometime? I am almost 27, a bit crazy, a bit lazy and a bit weird. Totally addicted to coffee and interested in finding new friends (recently moved to Haarlem). If you are interested in getting in touch, email me! ;)
M.

Yo!

My name is Claire. I am an ex pat Aussie living in the Netherlands. I also am a bit weird, definately say stupid things and am still on the journey of life and learning what its all about! I am nearly 40 and have a 2year old boy and a husband and have (actually as of today!) started my own business as a mobile dierenarts with a Dutch girl over here, So I am very interested in meeting you dear but can I ask why no men? I am not a big fan of them either! And I'm married to one and have a male child!! (Of course I love them both madly!). I didn't recognise your flag of origin, where you from? I live in Heiloo which is only about half an hour train ride from Haaaaaarlem. :)

Oh! It wasn't you who lived in Harlem, scratch that!

Hi ladies,

I'm just arrived in Haarlem and I do need someone to spill food and say silly things with! Deal?
:)
I'm an Italian girl, 24 years old, and I'm here to work for an international organization. I'd love to make some friends to enjoy this wonderful city!

hey,
i will come in 23 juni in amsterdam.
i would like to meet new people ;-)

nawal

Hey Alessandra, just sent you a message. Check your mailbox!
Marina

Hey Girls,

I am new in Haarlem, and also looking for some girls friends to hanhg out with and talk about girl stuff :) If anyone is intresting in meeting for drinks sometime soon, let me know :)

Enjoy your evening
Urszula

Hi girls!!

Id like to meet some new girlfriends as well, if any of you is still for it, let me know! :)
looking forward to meet you!

xoxo,
Ana