Thursday Nite

Well I guess I'll have to try Sublime another nite or do Sublime as well as Blends on Thurs?  Who knows...lol...I know one thing, I'm definitely not staying home...lol....

SD

Yes, you should stay at Blends until 12 and then make it down to Sublime...It is better after 12 :)

@ Redhead - what time are the Salsa classes?

Sounds good, and that's what'll do, Blends and then Sublime, It's party time...lol...

SD

Hi Petrolhead! :) I believe the lesson starts at 9pm and then the dancing...I will check that again and let you know by end of the day. You should come!

petrolhead wrote:

@ Redhead - what time are the Salsa classes?

Guys, anyone tried the Mahiki?

Where's Mahiki?

Thanks Redhead but starts a little too late for me

If you are interested in real salsa classes (not in the club) then I recommend the Gloria Hotel Media City on Sundays and Tuesdays from 7:30 pm with SalsaRica school. 400dhs for a 3 week course.
Do you want beginners or intermediate class?

petrolhead wrote:

Thanks Redhead but starts a little too late for me

Definitely beginners.  Is that two evenings per week for three weeks?

A few new places I want to try out and one of them is Mahaiki Jumeirah Beach hotel. Still didn't have a chance to go.

I've tried Embassy @Grosvenor Tower 2 and it is nice, especially the ladies night on Tuesday. 4 free drinks for ladies (any drink or a bottle of wine for 4 vouchers) from 6:30pm until 10:30pm and canapés throughout the night...sashimi, crab cakes, chocolates, etc. Very nice but needs more ppl definitely as they just started the night few weeks back. Nice view and ambiance.

Need to check Torro Torro at Grosvenor as well…they play latin music but I hear food is overpriced.

Another place I want to try is the new Radisson Blu Sheikh Zayed Road and I believe the club is called Movida.

Ahhhh, so many places to go...so many things to try.... :lol:

exoticlook wrote:

Guys, anyone tried the Mahiki?

Yes, that is Sunday and Tuesday for three weeks so you get 6 classes total. Inbox me if you need more info.

petrolhead wrote:

Definitely beginners.  Is that two evenings per week for three weeks?

Wow, more new places for me to try as well...Thanks for the info

SD

So did you guys end up at Blends last Thursday?  I went and was very disappointed with the lack of folk in there :(

yeah we did ... )) and also were not amazed lol
we left the place and ended up @ another address htl ... in Calabar ...was fun ;P