Studying in CH. St Gallen?

Hi,

I just registered here, hoping to find out more about Switzerland. I'm thinking of doing a masters here/there although I haven't chosen a particular university yet. I was wondering, however, if anyone here has been studying in Switzerland and if any of you have lived in St. Gallen. I've been Google-ing on it for the past few weeks but there's no better source of information than personal experience :)

All feedback is welcome :)

raii

Hey raii!
I'm in the same boat as you :). I'm applying to the Masters in Banking and Finance program at the University of St. Gallen..starting Spring 2010. Which uni are you looking at? Have you been able to find any info about work permits for non-EU students? Haha...i just realized you posted a question for information and I ended up asking you questions. Oh well, let me know if you have a clue. Hopefully some expat on this blog can provide us with insight.
Cheers

Well....I'm also thinking about the Uni of St. Gallen ;) But I'm thinking of taking the International Affairs & Governance course. Of course I still have to apply but that's the one that caught my eye. Also thinking about the spring semester ;)
Honestly I haven't been searching for info on work permits at all....But I can tell you that I'm actually flying to St. Gallen next week :) I can tell you more about it once I get over there! 
Take care!