Looking to rent flat in BKK1 or nearby

Hello everyone,

I'm moving to Phnom Penh in late Feb. and my partner will follow soon thereafter. We're looking for a flat to rent, preferably in BKK1, (hopefully) furnished, with minimum of 3 rooms (living room and 2 bedrooms (of which 1 could also be used as an office), an equipped kitchen (preferably open, aka American kitchen), and a balcony/terrace. We can pay max $1,300/month. Something with some character would be nice.

Can any of you recommend any good real estate sites we can check out, or perhaps ones we should avoid? Or is it best to go another route to find something good?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We're excited about setting up life in Phnom Penh and maybe meeting a few of you.

Kyle

Hi and welcome to the forum Kyle!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the accommodation section of phnom penh classifieds.
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi, i live on street 101, opposite to BKK mall/supermarket, whatever that is and The building name is HALO, i believe they still have some rooms or apartments to rent or smth , if not there r few cool buildings just near us  N i saw taht they have the we rent signs on the gates , its a nice chilled area, N its quite ok, i pay 250 $ but its only a room ,i'd say its oki to have a look .
Alina

1300 should be able to get you a nice 3 bedrooms.