I would like to know more friends in Guangzhou ..

I'm Singaporean. I am moving to Guangzhou this Feb. I would like to know more friends in Guangzhou and I will like to meet more friend from other countries too, I am interested in other cultures.

ReD N.
Cheers...  ^_^

Hi,
I am an American teacher who will be in Zhongshan starting in February, and I too will be looking to make friends.  So maybe I can come up and say, "Show me what's fun in Guangzhou!"

hello Red maybe we can have a talk, I'm now in GZ. I moved here from central China.

jimkata wrote:

Hi,
I am an American teacher who will be in Zhongshan starting in February, and I too will be looking to make friends.  So maybe I can come up and say, "Show me what's fun in Guangzhou!"

Hi jimkata,

If you are coming to Guangzhou stay at Spa's 24hrs is only around RMB160+- & included 4 meals , and other facility. this spa a refreshing and pleasantly relaxing stay. This multi-story spa is the mother of mega spas now sprouting all across the globe. With various treatment rooms, plunge pools, showers, massages and services, this spa is an attraction in itself.

This is the place for my short trip stay.
Spa Add: No.161 Linhe West Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou 510140, China

Best regards,
Red N. :)

China_Andrew wrote:

hello Red maybe we can have a talk, I'm now in GZ. I moved here from central China.

Hi Andrew,

Nice to know you.

Cheers!
Red N.

are you working in SPA industry? You seems to know it well. :)

hello Red, i just moved to GZ less than 6 months.
Living nearby Tianhe dong rd.
Lets chill out sometimes :)

cheers!
kangaroo
fr SG

kangarooforever wrote:

hello Red, i just moved to GZ less than 6 months.
Living nearby Tianhe dong rd.
Lets chill out sometimes :)

cheers!
kangaroo
fr SG

HI kangarooforever,

I am now in GZ.

China_Andrew wrote:

No.. not in this trade.. I just like to stay in Spa.

Red N. wrote:
China_Andrew wrote:

From now on, I will stay at No. 9. until 13 Jan.

Hey guys count me in haha i didnt move here but i came to visit and i want to make some new friends that i can TRUST ;3 so lets all like meet up or something even tho im probably the youngest

Thedavidsi wrote:

Hey guys count me in haha i didnt move here but i came to visit and i want to make some new friends that i can TRUST ;3 so lets all like meet up or something even tho im probably the youngest

Hi new friend, How young you are? :P

Um im 15 how about you ^^?

Thedavidsi wrote:

Um im 15 how about you ^^?

Wow! you are so young ?
Me.. HaHaHa!!

i know i also Act and Dress older like 18+ range :3 haha so its cool ^ Im going out in an hour to eat with my friends haha

Hello Everyone,I just moved to GZ about 4 months now. Lets catch up some times.
And does anyone know how is GZ in Spring Festival. I hear everything shuts down.

Spring Festival in China is insane. Everything for the most part does shut down and here is like a ghost town. Many people leave for the holiday. They go to their hometowns or country. SOOOO many fireworks..especially the last day. Welcome to GZ new people! If you need any help let me know. =)

Red N. wrote:
Red N. wrote:
China_Andrew wrote:

From now on, I will stay at No. 9. until 13 Jan.

I'm also planning go back to spend holiday with my parents, but it's very difficult to buy a ticket. Happy Chinese new year to you!

MusiKirby wrote:

Spring Festival in China is insane. Everything for the most part does shut down and here is like a ghost town. Many people leave for the holiday. They go to their hometowns or country. SOOOO many fireworks..especially the last day. Welcome to GZ new people! If you need any help let me know. =)

Tiffany you are going to become a China expert :)

So its going to be one experience to see GZ without traffic!!! :cool:

I'm an American who has teaching in Guangzhou since September. I am also hoping to make new friends. I live in Huangpu district.

Hello! I just graduated from Hongkong and came to Guangzhou. Just like you,I am also looking for friends in GZ. So, if you don't mind, can you tell me your msn or qq by personal message? Nice you meet you here! 

Hi all! I'm a New Zealand girl but I will be in GZ from May 13 to 25. I hope I can meet some cool people and make friends! :)

Oliver Yip wrote:

Hello! I just graduated from Hongkong and came to Guangzhou. Just like you,I am also looking for friends in GZ. So, if you don't mind, can you tell me your msn or qq by personal message? Nice you meet you here! 

Hi Friend,

My e-mail: [email protected]
Facebook Acc: www.facebook.com/rh.redheart

Cheers!
Red N.

Hi guys, I am returning to Guangzhou from New York on March 1. Guangzhou is my hometown but I felt somewhat lost every time I come back, lol. This city's transformation is huge in the past decade. I live in ZhuJiang New Town. I would like to make some foreign friends during my stay from March to mid April. :)

Red N. wrote:
Oliver Yip wrote:

Hi Friend,

My e-mail: [email protected]
Facebook Acc: www.facebook.com/rh.redheart

Cheers!
Red N.

Hi Red, do you use online chat tool as skype, msn , qq... facebook had been blocked in mainland. I have tried with many proxy servers. They worked but were soon blocked.

I live in New Town as well, and get on face book daily!

raquelmercado0510 wrote:

I live in New Town as well, and get on face book daily!

so how do you use it? via what tool? could you share it to me?

use VPN

Hi Guys!
Im planning to move to GZ through some months.Would be very glad to meet you all!
         p.s suscribed to this post
       Cheers, Svetlana

boglana wrote:

Hi Guys!
Im planning to move to GZ through some months.Would be very glad to meet you all!
         p.s suscribed to this post
       Cheers, Svetlana

How long will you be staying?

Hola Raquel!
I will be there (most probably) in September, and will stay there for a year.I hope Guangzhou is a wonderful place for living,especially in the winter!;)

It's a nice place.  What part will you be staying in?
This winter has been Cold and hot.  Yesterday it was hot and very humid and today it's cold.  Some days you need a coat and other days just a sweater.  Longest winter I have ever had, being from Texas.

raquelmercado0510 wrote:

use VPN

a lot of VPN tunnel were blocked. could you share to me your free VPN Tunnel tool or tell me where to down it? thanks.

If anyone needs assistance finding their way around as a foreigner I would be happy to help. =) Welcome to Guangzhou newbies! =)

China_Andrew wrote:
raquelmercado0510 wrote:

use VPN

a lot of VPN tunnel were blocked. could you share to me your free VPN Tunnel tool or tell me where to down it? thanks.

I pay a monthly fee for mine.

Hey everybody, I just moved to GZ about a month ago and live out in Panyu but work by Haizhu Sq.  Still pretty young, 24 from US, and I am looking to meet some new people and learn about some fun places to go out on the weekends.  Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!!

Hi everyone...!!! I'ld like to make friends with anyone in Guangzhou too. If there's any activity,count me in. Anyone else have QQ and facebook?

Hi Friend, this my acc facebook.com/rh.redheart :)

blue_alfio wrote:

Hi everyone...!!! I'ld like to make friends with anyone in Guangzhou too. If there's any activity,count me in. Anyone else have QQ and facebook?

Hi , I am not yet in Shenzhen but want to find a job there.
And of course friends to.

If you think you wanna get in contact and/ or have any idea to help me please look for

facebook.com/GeiloPaddelHasiii

or Jana Ich in facebook.