Muslims in china

Hello everyone,
So I have been in China for 3 months and I was hoping to meet new people who share same interests as in religious views ect. let me know, id love to practice my arabic too :)

Hi.
I am Farah and i am in Dalian since one month.I want to know wbout muslim families in Dalian,China

Hi Fatema, Thanks for your nice post. I have a teacher for your Arabic study in china.There are many friendly to teach you Arabic.
Thanks

Well I wasn't so much looking for a teacher just some muslim friends in the Guangzhou(haizhu) area. See im on vacation for a month till classes star back and I am unbearably bored and need to meet people.

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls]

Well , Alhumdulillah  i am an Muslim too and i stay in Yiwu. Feel Free to ask or share something

A/salam everyone.
How r u all. I am a Pakistani and living in Saudi Arabia since childhood. My father is investor here in Saudi Arabia and have a good business.
But I want to come to China and want to open a small export office in China. So that I can purchase the products locally and directly and export them to our own company in Saudi Arabia. Please let me know if you have any information or any one can help me. Waiting for your replies. JazakAllah

in  china u can export any itams very  esay, i am also export from china,

need any information,  [email protected]

I'm a skeptic :)

Assalamulaikum, i am from inidia . now current living location shanghai ,pushi ,cayong road .

Assalamulaikum  , I am looking mosque near my place shanghai , puxi , cayong road , near suning digital shop .please let me if any one know near my place contact or mail me [email protected]

Hello Fatemah,

I'm also new to Guangzhou looking for new friends... I recently joined here in Sun-time hospital of Guangzhou as a doctor....It ll be really nice meeting new people with similar Views.........)

I am coming in your city from saudiarab i am vary religion person